CH. 25

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

You were pushed on the bed, as the king, jungkook was gazing you from head to toe

He just can't wait to ruin you, he doesn't want your body, he just wanted revenge from taehyung, he knows if he hurt you then it will make Taehyung almost half dead.

Jungkook won't deny that when he saw you first, his desire grew up, he couldn't take you out his mind, his mind was full of your thoughts.

He couldn't be able to think about any other woman expect you.

" do you know how much I've waited for you kitten? " jungkook said while caressing your cheeks with back of the hand.

You shut your eyes, cried as you were too scared and helpless.

Jungkook chuckled darkly as he inhaled your fragrance.

He kiss your jaw while hovering above you, gripping your small waist with his big hands, you tried to push him away.

But his grip was too tight, as he leaves open mouth kisses from your jaw to neck, you were struggling trying to push him away as he growled in anger.

" don't fucking push me away! " jungkook said while you looked down, tears rolled down your cheeks.

He cares your cheeks softly, wiping your tears away, looking deep in your eyes, something about you makes him feel the emotions which he never felt before.