CH. 18

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

Everything was ready, everyone was waiting for the arrival of the King, who will soon gonna give the responsibility of Kingdom to his son, Kim Taehyung.

The Queen and you were present on the right side, while the ceremony if the new King is prepared in the center.

Your eyes were finding your family, your dad, mom and sister.

You thought that they must have came in the ceremony, but you were wrong, they weren't invited.

Your beloved husband, Kim Taehyung didn't invite them, they didn't came cause Taehyung don't want you to meet them.

Your eyes are brimming with tears when you notice that your family weren't present in the ceremony.

While you were thinking about your family, A Princess came towards your mother-in-law.

They were talking happily but the princess's eyes were staring at you, how pretty you look, she was so amazed by your beauty, she was watching how your eyes were finding someone, maybe your husband, she thought cause she didn't know that you were finding your family.

She was the princess of Daejeon

" Queen... If you don't mind then may I meet the new Queen? " your mother-in-law nodded her head .

She tapped your shoulder and you turned around, you saw your mother-in-law with a beautiful girl, she was pretty too.

"there's she... My daughter-in-law and the New Queen of Daegu... Yn" you smiled sweetly at them as you bowed while the princess was busy staring at you.

" Nice to meet you... Queen yn... I'm Sang-hee.... Princess of Daejeon " she smiled and extended her hand for handshake with you gladly accepted.

She blushed when your soft hand holds her hand.

"Nice to meet you too... Princess Sang-hee" you both smiled at each other and talked.

She is so nice and kind, and friendly too.