CH. 17

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

"unnie... I saw her before somewhere.. But I don't know where" you said as you pouted cutely before one of your personal maid said

"Omo relax princess" she said while ruffling your hairs, smiling at your confused expression.

Your mother-in-law order her to look after you as you still need more time to settle here fully, before you were caged like a bird by your own parents and when you get your freedom then the Prince of Daegu, Kim Taehyung married you as he fell in love with you even though you are 16.

Right now you were thinking about the woman who was trying to help the maid out in the situation earlier.

"she once went to Jeju with everyone.. Maybe you have seen her there princess" she said, once again making you more confused.

But she was right, it's you who don't remember about the Princess of Daegu.

__

The maids bowed when the younger princess entered and was about to go in the room of her grandfather.

But soon stopped when the door opened itself from inside.

She rolled her eyes when she saw her elder brother Kim Taehyung ignored her presence and went away.

Sighing deeply she walked in and smiles a little when she saw her grandfather.

His eyes brighten as he saw his granddaughter.

"Jennie... you are finally here my child" he said as she walked closer and hugging him tightly before bursting into tears.

And the reason was her parents who also pushed her away, never tell her anything related to the Kingdom.

The only person who loves her was her grandfather.

He loves both his grandchildrens, Taehyung was all spoiled from the childhood that's why he is the stubborn sibling.

Pulling away from the hug, wiping her tears away.

"sometimes ignoring the things which is hurting you is good my child" he said as he ruffles his granddaughter's hairs, making her smile a little.

__

"grandfather... Can I ask you something?" Jennie said as her grandfather nodded in response.