CH. 26

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

Jungkook punched the wall, in anger, he knows that you don't have that much courage to ran away.

" who was with her? " jungkook says in dark tone, the maid shivered in fear and said while stuttering.

" we ar-e find-ing you-r maj--" before she could complete, they heard noises outside the palace, making Jackson got up as he looked out from the window.

He saw many soldiers have surrounded their palace, he looks over at jungkook and saw him taking his sword out, knowing the Kim's has arrived.

" jungkook.... this isn't safe.... we are not in Busan " Jackson warned while jungkook chuckled darkly as he look at his brother.

" you think I care hyung? " he replied but Jackson went towards him and held his arm before he go out " yn isn't here anymore... Taehyung will kill you " jungkook yanked his hand back and glared at his elder brother.

" if you think I'm a weak bitch....then you are wrong hyung " jungkook said coldly before he walkes away, disappear from Jackson's sight.

__

Here jungkook was staring at the soldiers who have surrounded his palace.

A smirk appeared on his lips when he saw the King of Daegu, Kim Taehyung fearlessly waiting for him or maybe for his death that's what he thought.