CH. 7 : Babygirl

🖤_____________🖤
_____

🖤_____________🖤_____

🖤_____________🖤
_____

Author's pov

There he Is, Prince Kim Taehyung just standing beside his father, not caring to show some respect to anyone who is present in the Function even the King of the Kingdom. Which makes his father glare at Prince Taehyung but his glare turned into a smile as soon as he heard Princess Kim Jennie his daughter .....

 Which makes his father glare at Prince Taehyung but his glare turned into a smile as soon as he heard Princess Kim Jennie his daughter

"  It's nice to meet you....
Your Majesty "
she said as she bow to your dad showing the respect but still coldy afterall she is sister of Prince Taehyung .
" And meet my daughter.....
Princess Jennie " King of Daegu said with a proud father smile, taking a deep breath in relief that situation is normal.
The two kindom king's started to chit chatting about the relationship between the kingdoms.

____

" Mom where is dad " you asked your mother " oh he i--... Ohh my god my daughter is looking so pretty " she said as she turned around looks towards your beauty while thinking how beautiful you look in your red princess dress just like a queen " OMO is she your daughter " A woman around your mother's age asked to your mother as she was stunned by your beauty still compering her daughter to you in her mind
" Yess she is my younger daughter...
Y/n" your mother said as she softly smiled at you watching you hesitate a little cause it's your first time being around so many peoples who was just looking at you from head to toe.

____

" Haha... I really hope that... From now onwards our kingdoms relationships get more stronger " Your father said as he takes his hand out for handshake " Yes.... Of course it will... Btw where is the Princesses.... I was thinking my daughter could also get to know them better " King of Daegu said as he shakes his head with your father while Princess Jennie rolled her eyes not interested to meet anyone " ohh yess... yess they must come at anytime " your father said as he signals the guards to call you and your sister.

_____

" It's nice Meet you... Your Majesty "

Your sister Rose, the elder Princess said while bowing towards the Daegu King

Your sister Rose, the elder Princess said while bowing towards the Daegu King . The king and Queen of Daegu smile warmly. " Hello.... it's nic-e to m-eet you all " You said while bowing same as your sister and hesitantly smile which Princess Jennie found it cute and someone else too .

( guess who 😏 )

_____

Beautiful...... The only word comes in the mind of Prince Taehyung as he was shocked of himself cause for the first time he thinks of someone like that and even can't stop himself from staring at you from head to toe.

Taehyung's pov

I was feeling disgusted coming in this shitty function , There are so many sluts whom I hate the most ... I swear if they were at my Kingdom they would be dead by now.
Just cause of dad I have to come in this function or maybe cause of grand father stubborness as he wants me to to marry with someone which I know I would never .

My thoughts got interrupted as I saw a Angel... What a angel?
Woww... How could someone be this pretty, who is she, I wanna know which kingdoms princess she is?. For the first time I wanted to know about someone, she was small means her height was so much shorter than compared to me.
I just melted by her voice, the way she gets blushed when ever she talks to someone even I saw her hesitation when she was talking with my Parents.
A smirk appears on my lips as soon as I get to know she was the Youngest princess, for her birthday this function is organized and what excites me more that she is just 16....damn I want her badly so badly...

I come out from my thoughts when her eyes meet mine, we had eye contact but she quickly looks away from me as she notice my gaze on her while holding her cute little Red frock.

What a babygirl..... Mine Babygirl

To Be Continued

___________________________

Hope you like it 💕💕
And sorry for late update I was sick.
I have tried my best
💜 Borahae