CH.6 : Royal Function

🖤_________🖤
____

🖤__________🖤_____

🖤__________🖤
_____

Author's pov

The whole palace was decorated with so many bright lights, colourful beautiful flowers , after so many years the palace was decorated this beautifully .
Last time it was when you were born and now in the occasion of you being 16 , yeah it was your birthday today even the best day of your life cause you will no longer caged in that room anymore.....

__

Flashback

you were still crying cause of what happened earlier, your elder sister is slapped by your father just because of your stubborness, you were crying your heart out but that's when your father enters in the room, he felt very guilty for what happens earlier

" Da-d " you said as you quickly wipes your tears , he smiled softly and hugged you " I'm really sorry my little princess " he said as he apologized for everything and for not letting you to live your life freely, you were listening to him like a good understanding daughter " Princess..... please forgive your father " he said as he has little tears in his eyes not wanted to see hate in your eyes for him " da-d it's okay.... but can I Pl-eas---" your words cutted off when you see your sister smiling at you sweetly as she nodded her head....

" Of course you can " your father said as you quickly looked at him in shock " I me-ean dad can I also go out " you said while hoping that he wouldn't deny and that's what happens, he nodded his head and kissed your forehead " REALLY ?" you said almost jumping in happiness " of course Yesss... decorate each and every corner of the palace for my little daughter " your father said as he ordered the maids.

Flashback Ends

____

Present Time

" Wow

" Wow... Unnie it's so beautiful " you said as your eyes roamed all around the decorated palace " ok, ok now let's go from here little baby... you should get ready " Rose said as smile watching you happy, she holds your hands softly, waking towards the room so that you can get ready for the Function .

_______

In the function so many kindom king's were invited Kindom of Daegu were also invited as they were the big helper when were your kingdom gets any problems, the only kingdom which was not invited was the Kingdom of Busan .
Yours and that kingdom relationships were not good enough for inviting them in the royal party. It may create certain problems if they come here .

____

" Oh my God...did see the prince of Daegu "
" Yess...he is so handsome "
I know right... I wish he notice me as I'm so pretty here "
" Nahh... I'm the prettiest "
Princesses started arguing over Prince of Daegu as no one can help but to fall in love with with his beauty, this may also be the reason why he never wants a relationship with anyone nor he wants to look at them cause he doesn't he when everyone just wants him because he is a prince but he wants someone to understand him too.

" Kim.... It's really nice to see you " your father said as he bowed him but receiving a friendly hug from the King of Daegu the father of Prince
Taehyung . " it's nice to see you too... Park " The king said as they started to talking about something.

_____

" Btw.... Hope you didn't get any problems on the way " your father said as he doesn't want any one to complain about his Kingdom in anyway " no, no we didn't " the king said while smiling friendly
" I'm glad but where is the next king.... I mean Prince Taehyung.....I've heard a lot about him and I hope he come " your father said wanted to meet the Prince " Of course he comes... And there is he.... My son.... Kim Taehyung" he said as he pointed towards Prince Taehyung, where he was entering inside the Palace...

 Kim Taehyung" he said as he pointed towards Prince Taehyung, where he was entering inside the Palace

To be continued ☘️

__________________

💜 Borahae
Hope you like it 💕💕