"No," Kelsey answered. "There was a girl with dark hair, and a man with blonde hair."

The information didn't help me at all., especially since the livestream that Rowan shared contained a man with blonde hair, the only one whom I would consider being on the hunt for me.

"Okay, Kelsey, listen to me." I let out a big sigh. "Stay out of their way, I'm not there so they can't do anything to you. Alright?" My gaze darted around the faces in the room, all of them were listening into the conversation. Rowans' fingers twitched, as though to grab his jacket, whilst Iris sat back with a frown. Other expressions were quite similar, tense shoulders and leaning forward in a ready position.

"Farley, who are they?" Kelsey asked.

I resisted the urge to sigh again. I was convincing myself that she was alright because I wasn't there, but the more she talked, the higher the chances are that the wolves would hear that she did know me.

"Don't say my name, okay?" I asked. "I'm not into anything illegal, if that's what you're wondering."

Kelsey laughed weakly. "I know." The line went dead after some rustling.

I put my phone in my pocket and immediately stated, "There are werewolves at the gym."

"Where you work?" Caspian asked, his back straightened.

"No, the one in the sky," Rowan sarcastically replied, but he shrunk backwards when Caspian sent a glare his way.

"To be fair, which one would Kelsey be at?" I asked. "Of course, it's where I work. Apparently, there's a girl with dark hair and a man with blonde hair, trashing the place and looking for me."

"How would they know that you work at the gym?" Karim asked. "You haven't been there in ages, right?"

I nodded my head. Sneaking out to my job when I was being tracked down wasn't at all close to a good idea.

"Of course, I haven't been there since before the tunnels," I stated. "Unless they had someone in on it. Or they used their computer."

Emi sighed. "It all bubbles down to human technology," she said and shook her head. "You know, after the last time, we should've learned to take more note of technology."

"You shouldn't have to," Harlow replied. "But that's besides the point." I had forgotten that Harlow was human. He seemed at ease in a room full of people who could tear him to shreds. "Are we going to the gym?"

"I have another idea," Karim announced. "Harlow, you have good acting skills, yeah?"

We sat in a car and watched the curly haired boy walk into the gym with a bag on his shoulder. Harlow looked apprehensive; I was unsure if that was his acting skills or not. He pushed on the door which said 'Pull' and stumbled inside. We didn't all come, it was only me, Karim, Emi, Harlow, and Clementine. Clementine was here to act as a communicator to the rest of the pack, whilst the others wanted to keep an eye on Harlow. I was there because I was familiar with the place and could identify the enemies.

From the floor-to-ceiling windows, you could tell that there was nobody at reception. The door had been open, true to Kelsey's word, they'd been forced to scatter during opening times. There were four other cars in the lot, I'm assuming that three of them were for other members of staff who were working at the moment. The schedule at the gym hardly ever changed.

"What's back there?" Karim asked and nodded towards the door behind the desk. "It's open."

"That's the staff room," I informed. "It's quite big, and there's other ways in. Not all of the door's lock, but some of them are pretty sturdy."