Chapter Eight

Luke woke before Wes the next morning, finding the younger male had his arms firmly wound around him and his legs tangled with his. He let out a quiet laugh, leaning forward to kiss Wes' nose lightly.
'Hmm, a heavy sleeper.'

He thought the words to himself before he slowly slid down Wes' body, his fingers tracing along his sides until he came to his crotch. His lips pressed softly to the spot just above his night pants, nipping and sucking softly on the skin. His fingers soon pulled out the waistband of his pants until Wes' cock was freed from its confines. He did not miss the soft moan that fell from Wes as his hips rolled up into his touch.

"Awake now?" Luke breathed, receiving a cracked eye followed by a grumble.
"I suppose I had better wake you up quickly then. I need my coffee." He cooed before his lips pressed to the tip of Wes' cock. He did not waste time toying with him, swiftly taking him into his mouth. His tongue trailed along his length as Wes' fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him down further onto his cock. When his eyes flickered up to his face, he found that Wes was watching him with dark, lidded eyes. He seemed to be enjoying the sight as his length twitched in Luke's mouth before he gave a firm tug on his strands of hair.

"Do not tease me, darlin'." Wes had a husky morning voice which had him shivering, his hand falling between his own legs to slowly stroke himself. He took his time in stroking himself, eagerly sucking Wes until he felt the male shudder.
"Deeper, slut." The command was barked, and Luke let out a quiet, muffled whine as he obeyed. He could not begin to describe the way that word made him feel, the way it had his stomach coiling with desire. He moved quicker now, his fingers wound firmly around his own dick as he sucked Wes until the older male held his head firmly in place. He made no objections as he swallowed his cum, his hand moving faster until his own orgasm hit him.

"Ngh-" Luke groaned quietly and shifted to lay beside Wes, startled when the male pulled him so his head was on his chest, and he could hear the beat of his heart.

"What a good little whore for me, Luke." Wes cooed to him, his fingers slowly trailing down his back. Even as he spoke such a degrading word, his touch was soft upon Luke's skin.

"That is a mean word." Luke breathed out, eyes flickering up to meet his gaze.

"Yet you get hard just from it." Wes drawled before he sat up, adjusting his pants.
"Come on, my little grumpy pants. Let us get you your morning coffee with two creamers and four splenda." It was always shocking for Luke how Wes memorized such small details for him. He grinned but quickly got up to get dressed as well.

"Are we still going to the beach today?" Luke hummed which caused Wes to grin in amusement, nodding as he reached into the closet where Luke had neatly tucked everything away to grab swim shorts. He pulled on a pair of plain, blue shorts followed by a black shirt that had a hood on the back and was sleeveless.
"That outfit suits you."

Wes chuckled quietly at Luke's words as he watched him get dressed into his own swimsuit. He pulled on a pair of pastel pink shorts followed by a pastel blue, button up shirt.
"The same to you." He cooed, leaning in to kiss his cheek before he took his hand.
"Let's get your coffee. Bring your medicine with you."

Wes' Outfit: