⨳ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕜|| 𝙏𝙤𝙟𝙞

title: toji fushiguro x male reader
fandom: Jujutsu Kaisen
warning: smut, semi-public(???), cream pie
side note: this is for everyone who liked the Worm on a string one :P

Second P.O.V

Toji scratched his ass as he was making his way to a specific location.
What location? A children's birthday part.

He was dressed up as a clown with colorful fluffy pants, curly red wig, red squeaky nose, very long colorful shoes, but he kept this signature black tight shirt on since he didn't like the texture of the rest of the costume.
He didn't even have any makeup on, 'cause — yet again — he didn't like the texture of it.

The shit he does for money nowadays...
First he took up a job in random McDonald's, from which he got fired for absolutely no sane reason, and now he's a clown at kid's birthday parties. Amazing.

As he finally got to the right address he came up to the door and rung the doorbell.
Toji stood there, looking around, wondering what choice in his life led him down this path, until someone finally opened the door.

He looked the person up and down, feeling a hint of familiarity.
"Have we met before?" He asked before the other boy could say anything.

You looked him up and down as well, also feeling the same but very tired and honestly out of it today. So you couldn't pinpoint it.
"I'm not sure. Anyway, you're the clown for the party i assume."

Toji scoffed, "who else would I be. Yes, yes i am."

"You sound like you wasn't around when 2016 happened." You rolled your eyes, "anyway, come in, I'll lead you to the garden and do your job and stuff."

He hummed, following you to the back — occasionally glancing at your ass as you led him — and once you arrived to the garden the crowd of children seemed to notice.

They immediately swarmed him, pulling him further into the center of the garden bombarding him with questions and or demands. Toji is for real contemplating life choices right now.

The party seems to be going smoothly though as time passes, your younger sibling and their friends seem to be having fun, your parents are finally chilling, Toji is... Desperate for money so he's trying his darn best not to snap, and you're handing out food or taking care of any injuries that might take place.

As the afternoon rolled around, sudden tiredness washed over you.
"I'm gonna go inside for a bit okay?" You informed your parents who drank wine and chatted. They nodded in acknowledgement and you were off.

Today is a quite warm summer day so when you got inside the cold-ish house it felt like heaven.
You walked into the kitchen and got yourself a glass of water. You also pulled out your phone to check all of your social media to see what's going on in the world.

Shortly after you arrived, Toji came in too. He looked beyond exhausted and didn't want to see any kid the following ten days at least.

"Wow you look tearable." You were honest, "is this your first day working with kids or something? You don't seem to be made for this."

He glared at you, "yeah it is my first day, so what? Do ya have some strong alcohol here?" He immediately opened the fridge and began going through it like a raccoon going through a dumpster.

"Hold on." You said, putting your phone down and pushing him from the fridge.
He was about to complain until you pulled out a bottle of a pretty high quality rum. Before he could ask for it you opened it and drank like an eighth of it.

You then gave it to him, turning away and going back to your water. "Don't drink all of it."

Toji stared at you for a bit until he asked, "aren't you like a teen? You're drinking like a pro already, I'm impressed." He gave himself a little smirk, taking off the wig and the clown nose before he got to drinking the rum himself.