‡𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒!|| 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧

title: author [me :))] x male reader
fandom: x
warning: fourth wall breaking
side note: I had to draw myself 'cause i'm NOT doing a face reveal anytime soon. Mind that it's a drawing and it's a little idealized, but it's not far from reality. Sorry sorry ~3~

 Sorry sorry ~3~

Second P.O.V

You opened your eyes feeling your head hurt like a motherfucker. Upon looking around and inspecting the area, you realized that this is not your room nor your house or anything like that. It's a strange looking white-grayish void with corners as if it was a room.

You stood up, looking around with panic since this place doesn't look real at all! At least it shouldn't be.
It feels like some sort of Backrooms level or something, but with the maze part since this single room kind of thing doesn't seem to have corners. It's just an endless, empty hallway sort of room.

"What the fuck are you doing here." A grumpy voice said behind you, making you flinch at how suddenly it appeared.
You turned around as fast as you could only to spot an angsty, short teen looking dude looking you up and down with a judging expression and his arms crossed.

"Uh," you didn't know how to reply. Who is he? Why does he look so familiar? What is this place? "Meow?"

The familiar stranger scoffed. "English? Do you speak human?" He asked in a mocking tone.
"I can speak almost three and a quarter languages, spill the beans weirdo." He seemed to have grown impatient even though the one sided conversation was so far only five seconds long.
What caught your attention first was his messy hair looking like a bird had found it's den for this spring.

"What happened to your hair?" You asked the strange male. His expression didn't ease at all, it only seemed to have grown more into a grumpy scowl.

"I asked my question first, answear it!" His tone was firm, really not here to fuck around.

You let out a sigh. "I don't know okay? I just woke up and now I'm here in this... Backrooms shit kind of thing with you." You explained, feeling a headache coming on.
Hold on how did he get here then?

"What's your name?" His voice didn't lose it's firm tone, probably trying to intimidate you or something? To be honest it's the same as when red pandas stand up on their back paws to seem bigger and more dominant. It's a good attempt but I don't feel dominated.

"Y/n L/n?" You said in a slightly unsure tone. It's not as if you're not sure what your name is, no not at all. It's just that this dude seems a little shady is all...

He seemed to relax upon hearing that, dropping his arms and his face going to a blank expression. "Oh, hey Y/n." He greeted.
Out of nowhere, a beanbag appeared behind him as he flopped down, also making a phone drop into his hands form thin air.