⨱𝕆𝕠𝕡-|| 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤

title: kuroo tetsurō x male reader
fandom: Haikyuu!
warning: blowjob, public (not really, but kind of)
side note: I know Kenma is a second year but I put him in the same class as Kuro just for funzies

Second P.O.V

You sighed as your legs swayed from front to back. You were bored. Bored out of your fucking mind. All you did now was stare at the ceiling as you layed on the sofa for like half an hour or whatever.
You had no classes since they all ended already, no work due — well you actually did but none that you want to willingly do right now—, you didn't want to go out and your boyfriend was busy with his own classes which weren't done yet. Sigh, Third years...

But then, you got a bright idea. The best idea of all ideas.

You hopped up from the sofa, making your way to Kuroo's room where he currently was. You silently entered, spotting the male at his desk and the online class up on his computer with his camera turned on as well as the rest of the class's. They were having math by the looks of it. Eugh...
You went to stand up next to him as you leaned against the desk with your hands. He truned to you with a smile, "What's up catnip?" He said with his mic muted.

You shook your head, your eyes and your cat like grin showing him that you're up to no good.
Before he could do anything, you crouched down and crawling into the space under his table, smirking up at him once you were comfortable. The gave you puzzled look.

You put your hands onto the hem of his sweatpants, pulling them down just enough for you to get a good look of what he was wearing underneath them; absolutely nothing.
You grinned, looking up at him "Really?" You let out a little giggle "It's almost as if you expected me to do this." You teased the man.

Kuroo's brain gears started to work and he realized what you were doing "Oya don't do that! I'm in class right now." You could see his face went red immediately at the thought and his dick got a little hard. You hummed, ignoring the living shit outta this man.
You took his shaft into your domint hand, giving it a few strokes for good measures, earning a held back breath from him.
His hand went over his mouth so his flustered face wouldn't be visable in the online class.
You loved it.

Afterwards, you kissed his length from his balls to the tip which you sucked on and licked a little bit to tease him. His unoccupied hand went to grab your hair "Don't tease me, brat." He growled as he looked down at you, pulling your hair harshly.
You hissed a little at the rough gesture. "Don't forget who's the one in class right you." You barked back with a smirk on your lips, you hand harshly squeezing his cock.

He let out a low groan, squirming a bit. His hand eased it's grip on your hair, giving you authority.
You chuckle. Your grip also loosened, stroking up and down lightly before your lips returned to the tip, giving it light kisses to tease him some more.

After you got bored of teasing him, you took the tip fully in, sliding more af his dick into your mouth afterwards as you pleasured the bottom part of it with your tongue. Kuroo let out a few groans, still shielding his red face with his hand.
You then slid even further, taking him all the way inside of your mouth with a few gags.
His breaths came out a little muffled and shaky. He was holding back and it was even more evident than his raging hard on.

One of your hands made its way to play with Kuroo's balls so you'd make him feel it more. And telling by his breaths and moans, he did feel it five times more; he practically moaned and groaned his lungs off, his face all red while he couldn't face the camera at all. You didn't wonder why~

"Mister Tetsurō, what's the answear to number twelve?" Suddenly a male voice — of the teacher — sounded from the computer even louder than before, directing a question towards the flustered male at your mercy.
He lifted his hand a little as he glanced at his textbook before turning on his microphone. "Um... Number twelve is four hundred thirteen over t-three.." he said, his voice shaky from the pleasure he was currently recieving.

"Is that so? How did you get that number?" The prof pressed. Kuroo coughed, trying to compose himself to not cause a scene. But you wanted him to case a scene. It turned you on.
Your tongue went faster as you bobbed your head up and down, making lewd noises only you and Kuroo could hear.
The black haired male let out a held back yelp. "I-I uhm... I used the quadratic formula on-on the first one, a-and shit, transferring the number fromah the second graph and multiplying them, devinding in the end wi-with y." He explained some nonsense to his best efforts. You had to give it to him, he was very composed for someone who was recieving your mind-blowing blowjob.

"Good job Tetsurō, as expected of you. Kozume you should take an example from him." The prof spoke to both Kuroo and Kenma — who took ten minutes to do the question before Kuroo's one with the help of the prof.
"Sure..." You heard Kenma give a half-assed answear, probably playing videogames instead of anything from the class at hand.
The professor hummed. "Stay both after the session after is over and Tetsurō please explain this chapter to mister Kozume." He said, getting a hum of acknowledgement.
"Y-Yes sir.." Kuroo said quickly before turning his mic off, rolling back a little on his chair to grip your hair and glare at you, stopping your movements.

"You're one brave boy to pull this shit off in class like this ah..." He said, not paying attention anymore to the class still going on in the background. Nobody was probably looking at his camera anyway right? If Kenma and the third years from the Nekoma team count as nobody while giggling like japanese school girls 'couz they probably know what's going on, then yes.

"Well you might as well finish me off now, what's the point in truning back now~" His tone got a little deeper as his hands pulled you into his hard, leaking cock again so you took it all into your throat. You almost choked but you couldn't care less honestly.
He moved your head up and down his own pace as his hips met you midway, thrusting up as he chased his climax which wasn't all that close. He groaned, trying to keep his expression as indifferent as possible — but with the crimson covering his entire face it was hard.

Kuroo basically used you as a cock sleeve or a sex toy, and you enjoyed it with all honesty.
You felt more of his slaty precum fill your mouth eventually, his climax getting closer and closer. He also got a little louder and his grip on your hair got harder.

"Wh-When I cum... You better swallow ah! all of it slut!" He said in between groans, his thrusts into your mouth getting uneaven.

And then, he came into your mouth while moaning your name, filling your mouth up so that you almost had to puff out your cheeks to fit all of it without spilling anything.
He took a few breaths, sliding his cock out of your mouth, watching you sawallow the salty and sweet white substance. He sent you a smirk, ruffling your hair. "This wasn't so bad. I forgive you for the teasing, catnip." He chuckled.

"Are you done?" Came from Kuroo's computer, Kenma's voice sounding fed up with this shit.
Kuroo looked up and seeing that the class had already ended and only Kenma and the familiar third years were in the call. Turning on the mic he hummed. "Shut up Kenma, whatever could you mean." He shrugged like a small child, leaning in his chair with his hands behind his head.

You put your hand up waving into the camera at the boys to let them know that you're there also.
Yaku held back a laugh while Kemna just sighed. He somehow recognized your hand OR he knew that Kuroo would only let his boyfriend suck him off. "Hey Y/n." The gamer boy greeted you.

You stood up form under the desk, patting your boyfriend's head as you went to leave but he grabbed your wrist, making you stop and look at him.
"Where do you think you're going, huh?~ I ain't done with you." He purred, your turn to blush. He then turned to the computer with a slight smirk.
"Yaku please tell dear Kenma about the chapter at hand. I'm afraid I'm still a little busy." He fake pouted. Yaku nodded and Kuroo left the call, turning to you after closing his computer.

"It's now my turn to tease you, catnip~"