⨱"ℙ-ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖.."|| 𝙆ö𝙣𝙞𝙜

title: submissive top könig x male reader
fandom: COD
warning: mask kink, masturbation, teasing, master calling
side note: he's kinda cute (I'm a slut for masked men)
P.S.: never played COD, so he might be ooc-

Second P.O.V

Everything has been going alright lately.

Everyone is surprisingly nice to you and you're not dead.
That's good.. most likely.

You've noticed that one man has been trying to get closer and closer to you by the look of it.
Don't get me wrong, it's cute and you appreciate that he's trying so hard to earn your attention.

But as a person who's not a big fan of people you can also get pretty tired of it though...

Like today. You're very socially drained and trying your best to avoid any social interactions, therefore you had to push the male - the Austrian veiled muscular man called König - away
He did show a bit of understanding once he noticed that you're not very comfortable with people at the moment. So he left you alone, which was very kind.

As the end of the day was nearing, you got a sudden burst of social energy. Sadly, you were too tired to go look for anyone willing to hang out with you, so you just decided to go back to your personal room.

When you were making your way there you realized that you might've been quite mean pushing away König like that.
Poor guy just wants to spend time with you...

You tried to brush off the slight guilt and just focus on yourself, finally getting to your room.
But as you went to open the door you froze in place when you heard voices inside.
No... Voice.

You couldn't point out what they were saying but... What the fuck are they doing in your room. They could've at least asked you or give you a heads up.

You let out a long sigh, resting your hand on the dagger underneath your belt just in case. Can't risk anything you know.

You slowly opened the door, peaking into the room as you could now hear the voice clearly. It seems to be muffled by something else, it's also not like speaking or something like that, it's mostly... Breaths and whispers?..

You looked towards the source of the sound, noticing a veiled, huge man, sitting on your floor on his knees and his face laying at the foot of your bed with some sort of article of clothing slightly under the veil.

... It König.

The bed was blocking your view but you could clearly tell that he was jacking off most likely.
With all the messy breathing and whimpers, together with his hand slightly moving at a certain pace... It was kind of a cute site.
His head was slightly tipped back and his eyes were closed. At one point you could even tell that he was whimpering out your name.

You silently closed and locked the door behind you, walking over and standing in front of him. He didn't notice you, so you just stood there, staring at him stroking himself at quite a fast pace.

Soon enough, he sped up and precum drooled down from his tip and seconds after he came. His come shot out onto your pants. It was very visable against black clothing.

As soon as König calmed down, his head fell back down, his eyes opening and immediately widening as he spotted you.
He pulled the piece of clothing away and you could tell now that it is your underwear.

"Uh-Umm..." He blured out, looking frantically down at you pants and then into your eyes. "I-I can explain!"

"Lick it off." You commanded, pressing your foot lightly against him.
König looked shocked to say the least. His eyes were wide and he was frozen in place. He couldn't believe this.
A normal sane person would kick him out and report him, but yet your here, looking down at him so dominantly. It's like a dream.