⨳𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕡|| 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞

title: daichi sawamura x male reader
fandom: Haikyuu
warning: somnophilia(?), blowjob, handjob
side note: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG—
request by: randomnamenottaken

Second P.O.V

"Okay good job everyone today!" Daichi clapped his hands together, announcing the end of today's training. "Make sure to clean up and get back to your beds before ten pm!"

"YES CAPTAIN!" the Karasuno team members yelled back, including you.

You, the opposite hitter of the famous Karasuno, are a valuable memeber of the team. You're like a family.
Yet you're not exactly on bestie-bestie terms with anyone from the team, like for example Yamagichi is with Tsukishima or how Noya is with Asahi. Hinata and Kageyama are questiable when it comes to their relationship, it might be more like a love-hate relationship than anything..
So when it came to dividing people to sleep next to, everyone basically chose their best friend and you with Daichi were the last ones left, so you two are sleeping next to each other.

You're not exactly mad about that, at least you'll sleep well knowing that a strong man's got your back.
... That's gay.

Everyone put away all the equipment and tidied up everything, then you all were free to go back to your tents.
On your way there every memeber got a sandwich from the managers. That's meant to be your dinner for today.

Everyone made their way to the building where you're supposed to sleep, Noya striking up a conversation with you along the way.

You dug into your sandwich and it was delicious of course. It might've been store bought, but you'll probably never know.

Once everyone got inside the building, you all got changed into your sleeping attire and got to your beds. Of course you all took turns for showering and stuff before all that.

You sat in your futon, knees in your hands while you stared into your phone just scrolling on social media and stuff.
"Hey," suddenly you hear Daichi speak as he got into his own futon. He sent you such a sweet smile it almost made your heart skip a beat. You've always admired him and the positive vibe he has. "If you need anything feel free to wake me up okay?"

You nodded, thanking him before he got fully snuggled up into his covers.
Once everyone was ready and in their beds the managers bid everyone goodnight and shut off the light, closing the door to this room after they left.

There was still some whispering and rushing here and there before everyone fell asleep. Well, everyone except you.
You see it's always difficult for you to fall asleep in unfamiliar places. So you end up tossing and turning for the whole night.

You sighed as you rolled over so you were facing the wall, picking up your phone and booting up whatever game you have there to pass the time.

When you were finally getting somewhat invested into the game you suddenly felt hands wrap around your waist.
A shock ran up your spine since you obviously weren't expecting anything like that. You glanced at the owner of the hands, realizing that it's Daichi of course.

You shrugged it off, not really minding physical touch all that much and you think that it's rather cute that he's a sleep hugger.
He pulled you so close that your back was flat against his chest and his legs were entwined with yours.

You smiled to yourself, snapping a quick picture of him with flash to show him tomorrow to tease him a bit.

Afterwards you went back to playing on your phone. Well, that is untill he started to move a bit. "Y/n.." he groaned.
Did you wake him up by taking a picture? Oh fuck you might've..