A Prince Is Crowned

Start from the beginning

Me:"Shh, daddy is okay."

The rumbling slowly died down then I turned towards Sy, she scanned my eyes for the reason for my anger.

Me:"Viktor, he has a younger brother named Vincent. Sebastien said Vincent just took the throne, he's worse then Viktor and has killed for less, Sebastien said he once murdered an entire family just because the child looked at him wrong."

Sy slowly leaned back in shock them scrambled for words,

Sylas:"So what your saying is, Vincent murdered that family including the child?"

Looking down towards the floor I swallowed hard then nodded.

Sylas:"Wow...then we have a lot more to worry about if we are going to take him down."
Me:"I know and I'm afraid this is a war we will not win."

Sy lunged forward to grip my face making me look at her,

Sylas:"A war we will win even if it's to the death."

Staring deep into her eyes the worry grew larger,

Me:"Are you sure you want to be apart of it?"
Sylas:"Yes, for our daughter's sake I will fight til my dying breath."

Remaining eye contact with her I slowly nodded, training meant more now then ever.

Me:"Stay with Marie, I need to shower before we leave."
Sylas:"Are you okay?"

Sighing heavily I shook my head no,

Me:"The day we don't have to fight for our lived will be the day I can say I'm okay."

Sy nodded in response, giving her a kiss I stood up to disappear upstairs.

~~~
Sylas's P.O.V

Reaching the front door of Nick's I looked down at Marie as Sean knocked on the door, a moment later the front door opened by a smiling Nick who stepped aside to let us in. Following him towards the dining room Juliette stepped out of the kitchen.

Juliette:"Hey!"
Me:"Hey Juls."
Juliette:"Have a seat dinner just got done."

Taking a seat Sean sat next to me and Nick scooted a stool beside me to sit Marie down. While we all were making our plates Sean broke the ice by looking to Nick.

Sean:"We have a new problem."

Nick stopped what he was doing to look towards Sean,

Nick:"What problem?"
Sean:"Sebastien called earlier, Viktor has a younger brother named Vincent who has taken the seat of the throne. He's aware of his brother's death along with my fathers, just a warning you all need to be extra careful from now on."
Nick:"Is he worse or something?"
Me:"Worse then Viktor, Sean mentioned Sebastien telling him that Vincent murdered a family due to the kid looking at him wrong."
Rosalee:"Oh my god! That is terrible.."
Me:"Yea it is, I don't expect any of you to be by our sides but if you are we need to be fully ready, no wasting time nor can we let our guards down."
Wu:"So we're doing this out of uniform right?"

Sean was quick to look to Wu,

Sean:"Are you okay with that?"
Wu:"More than okay just wanted to be on the same page as everyone else."

Glancing around at everyone who seemed be in agreement,

Me:"Sean will be training with us tomorrow."
Nick:"Oh hey it's about time did you finally find a babysitter?"
Rosalee:"That would be me."
Juliette:"I'm helping you!"
Sean:"Be at the house tomorrow morning by 10."
Nick:"Does this mean training is being kicked up a notch?"
Me:"More like a few notches, the better we become the better chances we will have in order to attempt to beat Vincent. Once he's gone only one person should take that throne."

Nick and I stared at one another to mentally speak to one another through facial expressions.

Sean:"Okay enough with the expressions and tell me who?"
Me:"You, obviously. With you on the throne then there will be no threats unless some wesen decides to grow a set and make a move but they won't get far."
Sean:"I'll never have that seat and really what makes you think that?"

Nick lightly coughed causing Sean and I to look at him, when he looked up he had a expression of excitement.

Nick:"What Sy can do is unbelievable, whatever Marie pulled while she was inside Sy hasn't fully gone away just yet."
Sean:"Really?"
Me:"You'll see tomorrow."
Sean:"I want to see now."
Nick:"Just show him Sy."
Me:"Okay."

Sitting back against the chair I raised my hand looking into the kitchen at the knife that laid on the cutting board, with a quick lift of my finger the knife flew up and once I jerked my finger downwards the knife impaled the cutting board,

Sean:"You can still do that?"
Me:"I can and I don't have a clue why either."

Hearing Sean grunt to himself I turned towards him to see his hand raise then began rubbing his chin, he stood up moving around me to hover over Marie. I didn't fully expect what he did next, Sean woged while staring down at Marie he seemed a little intrigued then went back to normal. Looking to Wu and Hank both had scared expressions,

Me:"Still not used to it Hank? And right Wu you didn't know about Sean, to catch you up he's a Royal who happens to be a Zauberbiest which is a male version of a Hexenbeist."
Wu:"I.."

Sean slowly turned around looking towards Wu, seeing that glint in his eye I knew he was about to mess with Wu by him woging. Snapping a snarl at Wu who was sunk into his chair he broke his woge to laugh,

Sean:"Relax I was just teasing besides its better to have me on your side rather then against you."
Nick:"It's not fun."
Me:"He's very strong."
Juliette:"Not to mention scary looking.."
Sean:"Sorry Juls."
Juliette:"Don't be you didn't ask to be born like that besides Sy loves you either way so that's all that matters."

Smiling at Juliette, Sean sat back down. With him refraining from making eye contact I laid my hand on his leg which caused him to look at me.

Me:"Why did you woge towards Marie?"
Sean:"To confirm something."
Me:"Which is?"
Sean:"Something-"

He stopped but a small smile formed,

Sean:"I didn't think it was possible but not only does Marie have my bloodline, she has yours as well."
Monroe:"Whoa! Are you saying Marie is a hybrid of you and Sy?"
Sean:"That's exactly what I'm saying, looking into her eyes while being woged, her left eye remained the same but her right eye? I've only seen that darkness once and it was in Sy's eyes, the difference is with her right eye being pitch black I could see a dim purple light just like Sy's eyes were when I first noticed her change."
Me:"Hypothetically, if Marie is a hybrid of us wouldn't that make the Royals want her more?"
Sean:"Yes hypothetically, but none of them know who's bloodline she followed nor have they even thought the possibility of her becoming a hybrid."
Me:"Wouldn't that make her stronger then us?"
Sean:"You have no idea how strong she really is, staying with her today I could feel the surge that's hidden deep inside her. If she falls into the wrong hands, talk about using her as a nuclear weapon causing the end of all humanity including wesens."

Going wide eyes I had no words to describe what Sean had said, turning my attention to Marie I saw she was asleep causing me to sigh lowly.

Me:"She'll need our protection more then ever. Vincent can never find her and if I have to send her away I will in a heartbeat."

Sean made me look back to him, his eyes glazed over with hurt.

Sean:"We will never send our daughter away. She will remain with us."
Me:"What if that becomes our only option, then what? Will you still say no to it?"
Sean:"If it comes down to that I will but until then Marie isn't going anywhere."