Battle 2: A New Friend

Start from the beginning

Ditto: Ditto.

Niko: Woah! That's a Ditto! Niko was surprised to see one in person.

Duplica: Oh, Ditto, I was so worried. You should know better than that. She scolded. I'm sorry if my Ditto caused any trouble.

Niko: No problem. So, that Ditto belongs to you?

Duplica: Sure does. My names Duplica and you've already met Ditto.

Ditto: Ditto. (Hello)

Niko: My name is Niko. And this here's Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur: Bulb! (Hi)

Duplica: Oh, wow! A Bulbasaur, now that's rare. You must be a new Trainer.

Niko: Yeah. Are you a trainer too?

Duplica: You bet. Me and Ditto have been traveling for a while and we've been performing.

Niko: Performing?

Duplica: Yup. Hey! Wanna see our show?

Niko: Sure! Sounds like fun! And just like that, Niko and Bulbasaur had front row seats to Duplica's show.

Duplica: Okay, Ditto! Transform into Bulbasaur! She said.

Ditto: Ditto. (Sure.) And so it did, transforming into the Grass type.

Bulbasaur: Bulba! (Woah!) Bulbasaur was surprised

Bulbasaur: Bulba! (Woah!) Bulbasaur was surprised. It approached the duplicate and laughed at its face. Bulbasaur!! (Ha ha ha ha!)

Niko: Bulbasaur, don't laugh. He reprimanded. Sorry about that.

Duplica: It's okay. I guess you can say Ditto here has what you could call a poker face. Do you have any other Pokémon? She asked. Hearing that made Niko upset as he looked down at the ground.

Niko: Actually, believe it or not, I do have an Eevee. And honestly, I thought your Ditto was mine. It's at the Pokémon Center getting treated. The two of us got attacked by some wild Spearow's and it got pretty beat up.

Duplica: Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up. She said realizing the mistake she made.

Niko: It's okay. So, Duplica, are you training to enter the Pokémon League too? He asked trying to change the subject.

Duplica: Oh no. She waved. I'm not really interested in battling Gyms or anything like that. I wanna become a Ditto Master.

Niko: A Ditto Master? That sounds so cool! It's pretty great that your Ditto can transform. But...

Duplica: But what?

Niko: How good is it in battle? He asked with a grin. Let's have a battle!

Duplica: Sounds good to me! What about you, Ditto?

Bulbasaur?: Ditto! (I'm ready!)

The two trainers got into position, a good distance away from each other.