𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐓

Start from the beginning

[Y/N] helped Zane out of the ground, and he thanked her. "This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up," Kai grumbled. "Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay stated, smirking, referring to their ninja skills.

The ninja cleaned every single room together and also got the power to work on the ship, luckily uncovering a huge computer system that they managed to get running. [Y/N] was also lucky enough to find a hidden room with two small beds, perfect for her and Nya. "You mean I could've just slept here instead of the floor; you're joking," [Y/N] chuckled.

"Hey [Y/N]! We got the TV working, wanna play?" Cole ran into her soon-to-be shared room with Nya, holding an extra video game controller. "Yep," [Y/N] smiled, grabbing the controller from him.

As they walked to the other ninjas who were already playing video games, [Y/N] spotted Nya and ran up to her. "Guess what!" [Y/N] put both her hands on Nya's shoulders, "Huh- oh... what?" She asked, her face turning red. "So I found a hidden room with two beds so..." [Y/N] began, and Nya's eyes lit up. "Sweet, we should go shopping together to get some decor!" She suggested, and [Y/N] smiled, "You read my mind."

[Y/N] went back to the ninjas and played video games with them for about thirty minutes before they heard a car honk.

"Looks like we're about to have some visitors, and loud ones at that," Nya chuckled, and Jay sighed. "Ugh... It's my parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them go, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking, then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends..." Jay got cut off by Kai. "We get it! They talk a lot...." he said and then mumbled, "The cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom."

"Kai! Shut up!" [Y/N] slapped the back of his head, getting off the ground along with the other ninjas to go greet Jay's parents. Then the seven of them walked outside, and Jay acted happy, "Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" He asked. "Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!" Jay's mom said, and [Y/N] snorted. "Ma, I called you two days ago," Jay cried.

"Oh well... It's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an..an..and you don't," Jay's dad hooted. "Dad... Do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay whispered to his parents, blushing in embarrassment.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard," Jay's mom told the ninja. Nya and [Y/N] giggled, gaining her attention. "Oh... and who are you two?" She gasped. "You both are so cute! You girls are just my son's type," she charmed, and [Y/N] and Nya giggled.

"Mom!" Jay complained, and the ninjas laughed at him. "Just your type, huh?" [Y/N] teased, nudging him before winking at him, making him blush. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it," Nya offered.

"We'd love a tour!" Both of Jay's parents expressed excitement, and Jay sighed, lowering his head.

Jay gave his parents a tour of the ship, the ninja following behind them.

"And this is the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on with Ninjago. And this... if a Serpentine's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late up at night.." Jay started before his mom spoke over him, "A neuro apparatus to read their minds?" She asked, "An audio appliance to make them talk?" His father questioned.

"No, a cappuccino machine," Jay explained. "Haha. Amazing, son! We're so proud of you," his father faked. "Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole urged.

"Heh heh, it's not ready yet," Jay said. "Oh, what's the button?" His mom was then interrogated.

"He's working on a special defense system," Zane mentioned, answering Jay's mother. "Something every ninja headquarters needs," Kai announced.