𝟲.𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴-𝗝𝗮

Start from the beginning

"You must have another daughter, huh Mr.Hong?" Vincenzo asked him.

"What? No. Well other than Choyeong, those are of Chayoung" my father spoke.

"What?!" Vincenzo shocked of his answer.I chuckled of his reactions.

"Yeah. It's her, see?" I showed him the photos one more time but Vincenzo was mesmerized of my old picture that he points of my graduation ceremony from high school.

"Wow, you look so beautiful when you looks so young as high school students" Vincenzo said.

"Hehe, thanks" I blushed.

I look another side of our photo when my 18th birthday that Abeoji give me a teddy bear and bucket of chocolates as my present and then Abeoji picked our picture with Chayoung when she was making bunny ears above of my head

I look another side of our photo when my 18th birthday that Abeoji give me a teddy bear and bucket of chocolates as my present and then Abeoji picked our picture with Chayoung when she was making bunny ears above of my head.That silly girl tsk 🙄🤣 but I still love her.She acted like she was two years older even we were in the same ages as same years.She still acted like she was " the big sister " role in family as she's overprotective of me if I got troubled or I was in danger.I never forget her sacrifice as my sister.

"I remembered that you give a teddy bear for me Abeoji, but I still like it.It's cute you know" I giggled.

"Well, I glad you like it, dear.I thought you hate it" my father said with weak smile.

"No, I love it so much" I give him a genuine smile.

"Now you tell me why you are upset with me" my father asked me.

"You told him I always woke up late in the morning. It just if I have off day I would be like that, Abeoji!! Aish, this is so embarrassing" I signed.

My father and Vincenzo laughing together as I rolled my eyes at them.

"This is your off day for today, sweetheart.But you have one work to do is visiting our clients that all but you-