𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟰𝟰

Me, Natsu, Luna, and Happy ran to the end of the bore of the canon, to see what I'm guessing was the power source of the cannon. There were four lacrimas with one big lacrima in the center in the line of the cannon. "11 minutes until Jupiter fires," a lady's voice informed. I looked up and at the top was a giant clock as a timer. "They must be using that lacrima to collect magic energy," Happy said. "Yeah, but why do they need one as big as that?" Natsu questioned.

"'Cause magic-focusing cannons don't fire regular ammunition, instead they fire concentrated magical power," Luna informed. "Plus remember how big that attack was it needs a lot of concentrated magic," I added. "I didn't get most of that, but all we gotta do is destroy that thing don't we?" Natsu asked. I hit my forehead at him not understanding what were talking about but simply said 'yes' to his question.

"I can't allow that," an unknown voice said. We looked down to see a guy just standing there, menacingly. "Is he a guard," Happy said surprised. "Doesn't matter anyone who gets in my way is going down!" Natsu shouted charging at him. "I don't think so," the mysterious guy mumbled. "Like I care what you think, now get out of my way!" Natsu shouted about to hit the guy with one of his fiery punches but ended up punching himself.

"Natsu, why'd you hit yourself? " Happy said worriedly as we headed to him. "I didn't my fist just went crazy," he said just as surprised as us but landed like nothing happened.

"It seems to me you're getting in your own way," the guy said and we got a better look at him. He was wearing a red coat with a red fur collar to match. He had black eyes and a thick black tattoo band going both sides of his face across the bridge of his nose. His hair was half black and half white in a ponytail.

"10 minutes until Jupiter fires," the same woman's voice from earlier said. "Move it, buddy. We've got a cannon to demolish," Natsu demanded. "All you guys gotta do is shatter the giant lacrima and it won't be able to fire anymore," Luna said.

"You can certainly try, but I won't let you," the guy said. We were running out of time with only seven minutes left before the cannon fired again. Natsu knew the urgency as well and went to punch the guy again with another fire punch, but he punched himself again.

"Natsu what are you doing!" I shouted, confused why he keeps attacking himself and not the guy or the lacrima. "I don't know?! What's going on here?" Natsu questioned. If he doesn't know and I don't then- "What are you doing to him?!" I yelled at the guy.

"I am Totomaru, and I have complete control over the element of fire," he said. "Wait, I bet you're one of those what-cha-ma call-it five guys, aren't you?" Natsu asked. "The element 4. How did you get the number wrong, and geez what is with you guys being everywhere," I said annoyed. "Oh so you're the girl that was captured by the other two with that girl, what was her name... Lucy right? The rumors are true about the Dragon Queen, you're beautiful." "You shut your mouth!" Natsu growled.

"You still didn't answer my question from earlier," I said glaring at him. "Right, my apologies your majesty," he said in a flirty tone making me have a disgusted face and Natsu started growling. "Any form of fire is my plaything to do with as I please. Doesn't matter if it's natural or magic, all fire will yield itself to my commands alone."

I cracked my fingers and walked up to the guy. "Then it sounds like this is my fight. Been wanting to pound some of you Phantom Lord members for a while now," I said with a smirk. "Don't be wasting time guys, we still to keep the cannon from firing," Luna warned. "I know, it won't be long. Natsu, guard me in case he uses fire?" "On it." "Then let's do this." "This isn't going to go well for you, my dear princess and fire wizard," he said. At the same time the 4 colored lacrimas started glowing and powering the giant center lacrima.