𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟱𝟮

[Name] POV

When we got back to the guild, we went back to talking to Levy, Mira, Cana, and Lucy and pretty much stayed there for the rest of the day. As Luna said before, I couldn't help but stare at Natsu, his abs and muscles on full display and shiny from the sweat dripping down on him, but I noticed that he had an angered expression. He had it since I got back to the guild. I didn't want to disrupt him so I will just ask him what is bugging him later.

It was starting to get late and everyone was heading out. I told Luna to go get the boys and I said bye to the girls. I waited outside and Luna and Happy flying to me with Natsu following behind, who was looking down at the ground. "Ready to head home," I said. "Yes ma'am! Aye, ma'am!" Luna and Happy exclaimed. "Yeah," Natsu mumbled walking past me.

I knew he was in a bad mood but not that bad. "Hey Natsu are you ok," I said trying to catch up with him. "I'm fine." "No, you're not. Natsu-"  "What?!" he raised his voice. He turned around glaring at me with cold angry eyes. I paused for a minute because I don't think he has ever looked at me like that, or risen his voice at me, EVER, and was shocking, to say the least.

"No- nothing... nothing," I said. His eyes softened but he turned around and started walking with Happy flying next to him. Happy looked back at us with a sad expression but continued flying, catching up with Natsu. "What's up with Natsu?" Luna questioned. "I... I don't know?" I said.

. . .

When we got home Natsu immediately went to the home gym, locking it. I knocked on the door telling him to open it but he didn't, he didn't say a word. I sighed and headed upstairs taking a shower and the only thing I could think of was 'Did I do something wrong' or 'Did someone else do something to him'. My head was spiraling. When I got out the shower and got dressed in some comfy clothes, Natsu was still in the gym so I went downstairs to see if we could talk.

"Natsu," I said knocking on the door. There was still no answer. "Nats-" I tried the door and it was unlocked now. I went in seeing weights and dumbbells everywhere, but no Natsu. I then noticed that the back door leading to the backyard was open. I head there and sure enough, Natsu was there, sitting at the edge of the pond skipping rocks. I walked up to him but kept some distance. He didn't turn around.

"Natsu," I said, but he still didn't turn around. "Natsu, what's wrong with you?" "Nothing okay," he said still skipping rocks. "No, don't give me that, you know I know you, so what's wrong?" I said, but still, he didn't give me an answer, still skipping rocks and it was frustrating me. "Natsu... Natsu... Natsu!"

"Look I just!" he yelled turning around to look at me but stopped and took a deep breath. "I just need some time, alright," he said looking at the ground. "Time with what?" "Getting used to you being with... Gajeel." he sighed looking back at the pond. I jerked my head in confusion but he continued.

"I saw you two earlier at the park and-" "You were spying on me?" I questioned. He went quiet before saying, "Well, yeah because I saw you and Luna with Makarov and I thought you guys were in trouble, but then I saw you with... Gajeel, and you two... kissed and. . . I just need to get used to you guys dating, ok," he quickly said. "But why Gajeel of all people, didn't he hurt you or something?" he said looking at me confused, angered, and ultimately hurt. 

I looked at him dumbfounded but couldn't believe that he was jealous, of Gajeel of all people and then he said we kissed? I started laughing at Natsu's assumption, he looked confused. "What?!" I stopped laughing but was smiling at him. I walked over to him sitting next to him.

"Gajeel and I aren't dating," I said. Now it was his turn to look surprised. "You're not?" "No," I said. "But you've dated him before?" "No," I stated looking at him. "Then what were you talking about, before you guys fought?" he asked.