𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟯𝟴

It was the next day and the four of us got ready and headed to Fairy Tail. Once we got there I said hi and talked to the girls for a while. Lucy had then asked me if Luna and I wanted to go on a job with her. She said it was a pretty easy job and would give us time to become closer and she said that we could split it 50/50. Me and Luna said yeah but said that she didn't have to split reward money, that we are good on money and she could keep it.

As the three of us were heading to the train station we saw Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza there with bags packed as well. "Hey you guys going on a job too," Lucy said as we were walking to them. "No we were waiting for you guys," Natsu said. "What why?" Lucy questioned. "Because [Name] told me about you guys going on a job so I thought we could join," Natsu said beaming his bright smile.

"[Naaamee]," Lucy whined looking at me. "Hey, I only told him because I wanted him to keep the house clean while I was gone and that he and Happy better not eat all the food in the house," I said, with my hands up defensively.

"Wait you and Natsu live together?" Lucy asked. "Yeah, we haven't mentioned that to Lucy?" I said looking at Luna. "Nope. No, we haven't. No ma'am," Luna, Natsu, and Happy chimed in. "Hmm. Well yeah the four of us live together," I said.

"Oh, so why are yous guys joining?" Lucy questioned looking at Natsu and the others. "Well isn't it obvious," Natsu said and Lucy shook her head confused. "We're Fairy Tail's strongest team, so we got to stick together," Natsu said with Happy, Erza, and Gray agreeing. "Yes sir!" Luna cheered flying in the air. I chuckled at their reactions and looked to the side to see Lucy a little surprised. "He's not wrong," I said softly elbowing her side. "Yeah, we are. *Sigh* Ok you guys can come along," Lucy said smiling.

"On one condition," I said making them stop cheering. "Lucy gets all the proceeds, she needs it to pay for her rent," I said. Erza said yes without a problem, the boys... there had to be some convincing but agreed. So we headed for the train station to get on the death trap they call a train.

. . .

The job didn't take long, only two days but the guy was very generous and gave us more than the job post said. "That didn't take long at all," I said as we were walking through Mongolia. "Yeah but I wanted it to be just us three," Lucy pouted making me chuckle. "We will definitely in the future," I said as we both were smiling. "Unless you want some more company," Natsu said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"No. This will be a girl's job only," I said. "I can just dress up as and girl a join," he said, making me laugh. "No it will be just us girls," I said. "Fine... just leave me then," Natsu pouted. I rolled my eyes before saying, "I will make it up to you and take a job with just the two of us, ok?" I said. "Ok," he said with a big smile.

As we got closer to Fairy Tail we heard whispers from people around us while looking at us. "Are those Fairy Tail wizards?" "I guess they don't know yet." "I feel so bad for them." Those were some of the many whispers we heard while walking. We were confused as to what but the Fairy Tail guild hall in our sights we knew exactly why.

We hurried to the guild seeing that multiple iron rods were coming out of the hall from the inside. We stared shocked at the damage to the guild. "Someone did this to our guild!" Natsu shouted, shaking in rage. "Who would do such a thing?" Eraza questioned. "It was Phantom," I heard Mira say in a sad tone. I didn't turn around and still was looking at the impaled guild.

"Are you serious?" Gray questioned. "You mean Phantom did this?" Natsu growled still in anger. "We couldn't do anything to stop them, they got us good," Mira said as her voice was trembling. She then guided the others somewhere where the rest of the guild was but I didn't move. It felt like my feet were rooted to the ground as I was taking deep breaths.