Chapter Thirty

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after returning home, Christy is gently leaning on the balcony railing, spaced out.

{Christy's Outfit}

A whoosh is behind her.

"I know you're there, Dad." Christy said.

Ames slowly walks up beside her and gently leans on the balcony railing, wearing his casual clothes. "I miss your mother as well, Christy."

"Now, I'm a motherless daughter." Christy said.

"You still have me." Ames said.

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Cyrus would like to see you." Ames said to his daughter.

"Uncle Cyrus." Christy said with a small smile. "You two are best friends."

"And you're like a niece to both Cyrus Ismene." said Ames. "But I just came to check on you."

"I'm fine, Dad. I am, really." Christy reassured her father.

But Ames isn't quite unconvinced, and remains worried, knowing his daughter hasn't mourned since her mother's funeral pyre ceremony.

⚜️⚜️

MOUNT ORASANI

In the dining hall, everyone is sitting at tables, with their plates of foods and drinks, mingling with each other.

Christy is sitting at a table by herself, drinking a cup of orange juice.

A plate of food and fruits, (square biscuits, raspberries and grapes), is gently set on the table in front of her. Christy looks up at the barkeep, Arias.

"Your father said that you should eat something." Arias said to Christy.

"Thanks, Arias." Christy thanked her.

"You're welcome." Arias said, and walks away.

Christy eats a square biscuits as Mathiaos sits down across from her.

"You're finally eating something. I thought you were gonna starve yourself to death." Mathiaos playfully teased her, taking a square biscuit and eats it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 🎉