Chapter Fifteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table with pastries, food, and orange juice.

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, who did you compel to do the breakfast?" Christy asked her husband, Klaus, taking a bite out of her apple turnover.

"Well, I sort of compelled a pastry chef." Klaus said with a small smile.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles and chuckles with each other.

Suddenly, a note magically pops up in thin air. Christy looks up at it and reads it.

Dearest Christy, your exile has been lifted for 24 hours. Do bare in mind, you still have your chance to atonement for yourself.
- Mount Orasani Elder Gods and Elder Goddess

"What is it, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"My exile has been lifted for 24 hours." Christy said.

"So, you can go back to Mount Orasani?" Luna asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, but I wanna stay here with you guys." Christy said. "My exile is a good thing, you know. I may be exiled from Mount Orasani, but at least, I can spend family time with my family."

"Christy, you have been spending some family time. And we love you." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Suddenly, Celia magically teleports into golden dust in the courtyard.

"Grandma?" Christy said.

"It's your father, Christy. Marcalos has him in his Underworld lair." Celia informed her granddaughter.

Christy becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️

MOUNT ORASANI

Using her 24 hour exile, Zenova, Klaus and Christy are in the main room.

"Mom? We're gonna need your magic pearls." Christy said.

"Okay, but I'm coming along." Nadia said.

"Mom, it's dangerous." Christy said to her mom, worriedly.

Nadia small smiles at her daughter. "Christiana?"

"Okay, alright." Christy said.

Nadia uses her golden dust to teleport herself, along with Klaus and Christy to Marcalos's Underworld lair.

⚜️⚜️

MARCALOS'S UNDERWORLD LAIR

Nadia, Klaus and Christy teleports into the dimmed lit living room.