Chapter Thirteen

MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, Scarlett Sorceress lays on the bed, asleep, with a blanket covering her.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus enters the impenetrable glass cage and slowly walks inside and sits down beside her on the bed. He gently caress  her cheek with his hand.

"Klaus?" Ames said.

Klaus looks at his father-in-law, Ames. "Ames?"

"Kol and Rebekah are here in the living room." Ames said.

Klaus gets up and walks away, walking out of the impenetrable glass cage.

⚜️⚜️

In the living room, Ames, Nadia, Klaus and Elijah are speaking with Kol and Rebekah, who are both astral projections.

"So, Christy has become her dark alter ego, Scarlett Sorceress, and now, she's gonna come after Kol and I." Rebekah said.

"Seems as though, Nik pissed off his wife." Kol said.

Klaus gives Kol a look.

"What are we gonna do?" Ames asked.

"Christy is still herself, she's just in a dark place right now." Klaus said.

"And of The Hollow's acolytes?" Elijah asked.

"There's a few of them left, but The Hollow itself is powerful herself." Kol said.

"Kol and I spoke to Marcel and Vincent to defeat The Hollow again." Rebekah said. "Does Luna and Trinity knows about their mother?"

"Luna and Trinity knows." Klaus said. "But they're also worried."

"Niklaus? We have to return back to New Orleans." Elijah said.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other.

"I'm not leaving Christy." Klaus said.

"Niklaus?" Elijah said.

"I'm not leaving my wife." Klaus said.

"We'll remain with her." Ames said. "Nadia and I will keep her company."

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other and Elijah nods at him.

"Alright, we'll see you both when you return." Rebekah said.

Kol and Rebekah magically fades away.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Nadia slowly walks into the dimmed lit room where the rectangle impenetrable glass box is. And Scarlett Sorceress is inside.