Chapter Twenty-Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Klaus and Christy are asleep in bed. He's laying behind her, gently cuddling her from behind.

 He's laying behind her, gently cuddling her from behind

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

- Christy's Premonition -

In the courtyard, Christy is holding Klaus's desiccated head in her arms as she sits on the floor of the courtyard. He has a white oak stake embedded in his stomach. She pulls it out of him.

"Klaus?!" Christy exclaimed, distraught, teary-eyed. And screams out in distraughtly.

Thus, she transforms into her Scarlett Sorceress.

Awakening from her Premonition, Christy wakes up, worriedly, and pants softly to herself.

And Klaus tiredly wakes up and sits up sideways. "Christy? You okay?"

Christy turns over to look at him and tries to small smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

But Klaus isn't quite convinced and becomes worried. "What is it?" He asked her.

"Nothing." Christy said to him. "I'm fine, really."

"You know, I can tell when you're trying to keep something from me, Love." Klaus said to her.

Christy gently cups his face with her hands. "I'm fine, Klaus. I'm okay, I'm fine."

Klaus and Christy kisses each other and gently leans their foreheads on each other's.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Christy slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. She sees her husband, Klaus and her brother-in-law, Elijah.

 She sees her husband, Klaus and her brother-in-law, Elijah

{Christy's Outfit}

"Elijah?" Christy said, walks down the stairs and walks up to him and hugs him. He hugs her back and pulls away from the hug. "I know you needed some time to yourself."