Chapter Sixteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That same night, in Luna's bedroom, she's asleep, but her supernatural hearing picks up Trinity crying softly to herself.

Luna gets up from her bed and walks out of her bedroom and slowly walks across the hallway and opens Trinity's bedroom door.

"Trinity?" Luna said.

"I miss Mom." Trinity said, gently holding her plush teddy bear in her arms, teary-eyed.

Luna becomes glumly and closes the door behind her and slowly walks up to her little sister and gently lays down beside her.

"I miss Mom too, Squirt. And I think that Dad is putting on his Dad face, but he misses her too. But Mom's gonna come back home." Luna reassured her little sister and small smiles. "Mom's pretty cool with her Fawkes-Phoenix armor, eh?"

Trinity small smiles. "Yeah."

Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other. Luna bops Trinity's nose with her finger. And Trinity playfully scrunches up her nose. Luna and Trinity exchange another small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

The next day, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the sofa, eating bowls of cereal.

"Hi, Luna and Trinity." Klaus greeted his daughters.

"Hi, Dad." Luna greeted her Dad.

Klaus sits down on the sofa. Luna and Trinity looks at him.

"Dad?" Trinity said. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

"I'll be okay." Klaus reassured her. "And I'll be fine when your Mom comes back home."

"She'll come back home, Dad." Luna said to her Dad.

"Yeah, Mommy's come back home." Trinity said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

WAREHOUSE DOCK

Klaus, Elijah, Ames and Nadia had reconvened with Thalia, who has a small baby bump.

"So, you're gonna open up a portal to your father's Underworld lair?" Elijah said.

"Of course." Thalia said, and glances at Klaus, Elijah, Ames and Nadia. "You might want to take a few steps back a little. Don't wanna get sucked in."

Klaus, Elijah, Ames and Nadia takes a few steps back. And Thalia makes her eyes glow red, as she uses her dark magic to open up a portal to her father's Underworld lair.

The portal itself opens; and two undead cloaked shadow priests slowly glides out of the portal, both carrying an unconscious Christy, with a few bruises on her face, bridal style, in their arms.

The portal closes.

"Christy?" Klaus said, worriedly.

Ames and Klaus walks up to Christy as the cloaked shadow priests gently lays her in Ames's arms.

Thalia uses her dark sorceress magic to reopen the portal. And the two undead cloaked shadow priests glides backwards into the portal.

And Thalia re-closes the portal.

"Christy?" Klaus said, worried about his wife, gently holding her in his arms. "Christiana?"

"She has a slight pulse." Ames said with his fingertips on the side of her neck. "But she'll be fine. We need to take her to the infirmary now."