Chapter Two

MOUNT
ORASANI the next morning, in the main room, Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the curved sofa, eating cream cheese with bagels and other breakfast foods.

MOUNTORASANI the next morning, in the main room, Klaus, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the curved sofa, eating cream cheese with bagels and other breakfast foods

{Christy's Outfit}

"Elijah phone called me. I have to go." Klaus said.

"Is everything okay?" Christy asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Klaus said. "I'll be back."

"Okay." Christy said.

Klaus eats the rest of his cream cheese bagel, and gets up, walking away.

"Hey, Mom. Can we visit the outdoor training course?" Luna asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied.

⚜️⚜️

Christy, Luna and Trinity are on the training course.

"Uncle Max!" Luna and Trinity said in unison.

"Hey, Luna, Hey, Trinity." Maximus greeted them.

Luna and Trinity walks up to Max and shares a hug with him.

"You guys wanna do some archery?" Max asked.

"Yeah." Trinity said.

"Alright , go ahead." Max said.

Luna and Trinity walks away. Max and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"How are you?" Max asked her.

"I'm fine." Christy replied to him. "How are you and Gia?"

"Me and Gia are fine. I asked her to marry me." Max said. "She said yes."

"Oh my gosh, congratulations, Max. I'm happy for you and Gia." Christy said to him.

"Thanks, Christy." Max said with a small smile. "I just wish my Dad was here."

"Yeah, me too." Christy said. "But he's always with you."

Max and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, Christy slowly walks back into the main room and sees Klaus, having just walked inside the main room as well.