Chapter Seven

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND the next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are in the kitchen, making sausage, scrabbled eggs and cheese soufflés.

MIKAELSONCOMPOUND the next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are in the kitchen, making sausage, scrabbled eggs and cheese soufflés

{Christy's Outfit}

"These soufflés are gonna be good." Trinity said.

"Smells good too." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles softly with each other.

Suddenly, a gust is in the courtyard.

"Christy?" Ames said.

"Dad?" Christy said, walking out of the kitchen and into the courtyard. "Dad?"

"It's your mother. Zenith has taken her to his monastery." Ames said.

Christy looks at Klaus, Luna and Trinity, glumly. "Guys, I have to go."

"It's okay, Mom. We get it." Luna said. "We'll finish the soufflés when you get back."

Christy nodded. "Klaus? You wanna come along?"

"Sure." Klaus said, and walks away.

Ames, Klaus, and Christy teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S MONASTERY

Ames, Klaus and Christy teleports into the pillar entrance. And Christy walks ahead.

"Zenith?" Christy said, and walks inside the main room. "Zenith?"

"I knew you would show up." Zenith said from the second floor railing. Christy looks up at him. "You were always your mother's little girl."

Christy looks at her father, Ames, and her husband, Klaus. "Find my Mom. I'll handle Zenith."

Ames and Klaus nodded and walks away. Zenith and Christy exchange tense looks at each other. He gently leaps down onto the floor.

"You took my Mom, your worst mistake." Christy said.

"If you want to save your mother, you know what you must do." Zenith said.

"Screw you, Zenith." Christy said.

Zenith and Christy engages in a fight with each other. He pins her against a wall, but she knees him in his stomach, and punches him in his face, knocking him out onto the floor.