"Babe, this is Monae." Yoongi realizes he didn't introduce them.

He also knows how his wife's brain works like the back of his hand at this point in their relationship.

"She used to work over at the physical therapy center. She was there for about a month or two after you started working at the hospital." Yoongi explains.

"I went back to school to be an ultrasound tech." Monae inputs. "This is way more fun. Cures the baby fever that I definitely do not need right now."

Harper smiles as they're led to room one. "Do you want kids?"

"Eh." Monae responds. "Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Mostly yes, but definitely not now. Maybe in the future. When I'm 30."

Yoongi and Harper laugh as they enter the room. He helps her onto the table and she lays back onto the pillow, getting comfortable.

"Have a kid when you're ready." Harper tells her. "Or if you don't want to have kids, then you don't have. You're not obligated to just because you have a uterus."

"Tell that to my mother. Always with 'you should meet a nice man, I want grandkids'. Like that sounds like so much more of her problem than mine."

Harper snickers as she lies back on the table.

"Was your mom like that with Onyx?" Yoongi wonders.

"No." She shakes her head. "She wanted a big family but she never pushed it on us to have kids. She always said she'd be happy if we did but if we didn't, she'd be happy with that, too. Whatever made us happy, she was okay with."

"Is Onyx your first child?" Monae makes conversation.

"Yeah. Him and then this one."

"Awe. How old is he?"

"He just turned three in July." Harper responds as Yoongi finds a picture of their son.

It isn't difficult to do. His camera roll is filled with pictures of his wife, their son, and their cat. There's also screenshots of toys that Onyx likes and sections from articles about raising divergent children that he found helpful. There's about five or six screenshots that Harper sent to him.

But mostly photos of their family.

Yoongi shows Monae the pictures and she coos.

"Awe, he is so cute. Oh my God."

"Thank you."

"Oh, that makes this even more exciting. Is he happy about the new baby or you haven't told him yet?" Monae grabs the warm gel as Harper pulls her shirt up.

"We haven't told him yet." Harper shakes her head. "We want to get everything confirmed and things before we start telling anybody."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Monae nods. "There's also the possibility of a total toddler meltdown which I've had to witness with my own eyes a few times before."

"Yeah, that too." Harper agrees. "We've just got to find a good way to tell him and hope for the best, honestly."

Yoongi sits back in the chair as he listens.