Chapter 15

3rd POV

"WE NEED EVERY AVAILABLE GUARD TO HEAD TO THE VILLAGE!" Kearin barked as he stormed through the palace, multiple guards joining his side before nodding and dispersing upon orders. "GENERAL KARNN! YOU TAKE BATTALION 3 TO THE EAST SIDE OF THE VILLAGE! GENERAL STARLING! WEST SIDE WITH GROUP 4! GENERAL CARRIE! TAKE SQUAD 5 TO HOLD DOWN THE CASTLE! VARTION! YOU AND TEAM 1 WILL INFORM THE PEOPLE! I'LL TAKE TEAM 2 FOR A HEAD ON CHARGE!" Kai then turned towards Zane. "Where's The Ninja?!"

"They're In The Village!" Zane exclaimed as he ran by the prince's side.

"Fuck!"

"They Can Hold Themselves Until Your Guards Get To Them!"

"I Know! But That's Not What I'm Worried About...!"

As the duo ran, they made eventually made it to the village in no time. As they did, their sights were immediately filled with smoke and fire and stalls knocked to the ground. Aqua snakes ran around, chasing villagers and threatening some just the same. The soldiers attacked and allowed the villagers to be free. Cole, Nya, Jay, Lloyd, Morro and Skylor ran over to the duo.

"What's Happening?!" Skylor exclaimed.

"The Viperion Are Attacking!" Zane replied.

"What Can We Do To Help?!" Cole asked as they all turned towards Kearin.

"Protect The People." Kearin seethed as his gaze burned around at the enemies. "Not all of them can protect themselves."

Kearin raced off, sword brandished with fury, to face the enemies head on.

"So?" Lloyd beamed as he cracked his knuckles. "Lets help some villagers!"

The group nodded.

"NINJA-GOOO!"

7 coloured tornadoes spun around and knocked out Viperion soldiers as Kean guards attacked by the Ninjas' sides.

Nya threw her tridant up just as a snake threw down his sword. The snake smiled, menacingly and pressed harder; causing Nya to buckle and fall to her ass. The snake rose its sword to finish what they started. Suddenly, an orange tornado spun past and sent the snake general flying. The tornado disappeared and Skylor stood in it's place. She offered a hand to her friend.

"Thanks, Skylor!" Nya smirked as she gripped the other girl's gloved hand.

"Dont mention it." Skylor beamed. "Us Girls Gotta Stick Together!"

Skylor unsheathed her sword as Nya brandished her tridant once more; back to back, as they were surrounded. They then lunged forward and attacked.

Cole was standing, protectively, infront of a child that had an injured leg. The deer hybrid clutched to the back of Cole's givas the master of Earth frowned at a trio of snakes that were currently stalking towards them.

Swinging his hammer, Cole knocked out one but two took its place until the entire group was shocked with electricity. The snakes fell to reveal Jay a little ways behind them.

"Get The Kid Outta Here, Cole!" Jay cried.

"On It!" Cole cried back before turning towards the child. "I'm gonna pick you up, is that alright?"

The child hesitantly nodded and Cole scooped them up, and throwing them over his shoulder, and raced off; keeping the slithering snakes at bay with his swinging hammer. Meanwhile, Zane was skating around and shooting Ice at the advancing snakes. As he slid around, he saw 1 snake stalking towards a group of three children; all with yellow duckling features.

Zane frowned and zoomed towards the snake with his ice and froze the Viperion warrior in place. Removing himself from his icey road, he crouched by the three kids who looked no younger than 4-years-old.