Deep thoughts

hopefully i get this out soon after starting 05-04

I was gonna do a time skip to the finals, but i think i can put that off for a little later 05-06

lastly, idk if I had Naruto put on the eye-patch yet but if i did, just imagine it didn't happen. 

__

"make your decision" 

these were the thoughts of one Uzumaki Naruto as he left the Hokage tower. He walked out in a daze, not knowing were his feet were taking him. Well, its not like he noticed he was moving anyways. His mind was a uncontrollable sea at that moment, not sure of what to think about the recent news. He heard the 2 voices in his mind shouting at him, but to no avail. 

He snapped out of his trans once he realized where he was. He was on the 4th Hokages head on the Hokage monument. at that moment he finally heard the 2 annoyed voices in his head 

"KINGY!!! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU FOR IGNORING ME IN GONNA---"

"Now now Zangetsu Uzumaki-sama was dealing with stuff, but still.... you do that again Im gonna use my bankai and tear you to shreds." "make your decision" At that Naruto couldn't help but shiver in fear from the cold tone of her voice. 

"uhh sorry guys"  they sighed then Zangetsu spoke up 

"Kingy its alright and for the both of us we apologize for not telling you, we should've told you but we didn't as it seemed like hat&clogs along with the Pervert wanted to tell you."

"its alright but just give me some time to figure this out for myself." not hearing a response he sighed and sat down. now deep in his thoughts.

He was not sure how long he had been sitting there, but the sun was now falling to the horizon. 

'I would call this view beautiful but..' his mind looked down to the village. instead of seeing a sea of lights and colors, all he saw was red. blood. his blood. 

A shred of fear appeared in his eye as he looked back up to the sky, avoiding the evil and angry eyes the village itself seemed to look at him with. 

the sky was a sea of warm colors; red, orange, yellow, pinks and more, but still, it didn't feel like home. 

'I've spent so much time trying to earn the peoples trust, the peoples love, but it seems it'll never happen.' With that thought a couple of stray tears fell down his face. How could they not? What he deemed his life purpose was being abandoned. shaking his head and tears away, he said out-loud 

"It seems I have a larger calling in life. I know it." as he said this he put the item he had been holding at eye level and revealed it to be his mothers eye-patch 

"Mother, if your listening to me at this moment then I swear, I will wear this with pride." he then covered his eye with the black face-wear. As soon as his face connected to the eye-patch he screeched and fell to the ground, panting and sweating profusely. 

'Wh-what the, this is way more then a 3 quarters of my chakra suppressed! This is at least 90%!' He remained in this spot for a while, panting and trying to get used to the loss of so much energy. 

When he finally was under control he got to his knees and then hoisted himself up on his feet. he was still quite wobbly but anyways. Naruto then said 

"Their is one thing left to fix..." as he said this he reached up with some difficultly he reached for the back of his head and untied his headband. once it was off his dropped it off the side of the cliff and left. 

TIMESKIP THE NEXT MORNING

We can now see Naruto walking up to the south gate at a leagure pace not minding anything, he walked up the booth were the gate guards are normally only time find 2 bodies and one Bambietta Basterbine sitting on both. 

"IT seems like you've taken my offer?"

"Yes I have. I'm ready. Let us return home!"He exclaimed which got a smile from the older girl. 

She grinned and said "Yes my king!"

Chapter end 

I bet u were expecting a chapter like next month, well here I am! 

I wasn't expecting to get this out so soon either. 

I might come back and fix this chapter and put in everything I wanted to in it but probably not. 

I hope you enjoy it!

cya

One last thing, the next chapter WILL be over 2000 words, thats something I can promise