Chapter 20

America pov.

I noticed that Ruski had some questions when we finished singing along to Hamilton, so being the good dad I am, I sent the kids to bed noticing how tired they were, and the other countries agreed to getting an explanation in the morning, we all went to bed and once I closed the door behind me and Russia, he turned to me.

"Ame, answer me truthfully, please. What did they mean when they said America forgot him?" He asked.

"Exactly as it sounds, the humans forgot one of the founding fathers, and his history was lost to time, with me and the kids being the only ones who remembered and orchestrated the play and it's script showing all sides of the story, Maple and Goldie helped out a lot in finding all the lost information. I hope that explains everything." I replied triedly.

"Да, that explains somethings, now let's rest." He replied, pulling me into him, as he lays down on the bed, allowing me to cuddle into him hiding my face in his chest. He held me tightly like he was afraid of me leaving him, I allowed it and hugged him back the same way.

~midnight~

Mexico pov.

I woke up, an heard crying from one of the kids room, so I got up to check. When I found the source of the crying I saw Lone Star, Flower, and Juneau crying. I walked in and started to hum soothingly.

"Oh, mis pobres sobrinos." I spoke quietly in Spanish so they know I'm here. (Oh, my poor nephews.)

"Aunt Mexico, please help her, one of her old wounds opened." Juneau told me.

"Let me see her, also Austin why are you in here?" I asked my son, taking Hawaii from them.

"I fell asleep in here, a lot of the others slept in different rooms, I think Ric is asleep on Hawaii's bed." Austin explained, I nodded and checked the bed and saw Puerto Rico in Hawaii's bed. I took her to the bathroom and found the gauze kit, and dressed the open wound.

"Austin, what happened in your dream, because you woke up screaming?" Juneau asked her brother.

"You know how most of us get flashbacks? I had one of those again, but I couldn't panic 'cause I heard Flower whimperin' in pain." He replied.

"Thanks for waking me up by the way, Austin." Juneau told him.

"It was nothin' 'sides I wouldn't have known what else to do anyways." Austin told her. Once I had finished dressing Hawaii's wound I sent her back to bed.

"Lone Star, are you alright to go back to sleep?" I asked the boy.

"I should be fine, mom. It was a minor one this time." He told me, I nodded and looked at Alaska.

"What about you Juneau?" I asked her.

"I'm good, no nightmare flashbacks tonight, I was just a bit shaken when Austin woke me up saying Hawaii was hurt." She told me, I nodded and told them to go back to sleep. I walked out turning off the light as I reached the threshold.

"How are the kids doin'?" Confederate asked me.

"Maldita sea Confederada, me asustaste." I exclaimed quietly, punching him in the shoulder. "But the kids are fine, Austin, Juneau and Flower woke up, and Hawaii's old wounds opened, and Austin had a minor flashback, Juneau was ok, just a bit shook from the way Austin woke her up." I explained to my brother. (Damnit Confederate, you scared me)

"Sorry 'bout that Goldie, I wasn't tryin' to scare ya, but thanks for checkin' on them, it's best you get back to bed." He told me, rubbing the spot where I punched him.

"Sorry for hitting you like that, it was wrong of me." I apologized.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Mexi. I deserved it for scarin' you the way I did. We should be headin' back to bed now Mexi, see you in the mornin'." He told me, I nodded and went back to my room.