Chapter 1

America pov.

It's been two days since the meeting, and NATO and I have to head back to our work place to pick up our visitors and bring the to the house.

"NATO, are you ready?! We have to go now!" I yelled up to my daughter.

"I'm ready, I was making sure Dela has everything under control until NASA or DC wake up to help out." She told me getting in the car. I nodded and started to drive to work. The drive was silent and neither of us dared break the silence knowing full well that there won't be any in a bit. Once we arrived we got out of the car to greet everyone.

"Hey Canada, Mexico, how are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're fine, just a little worried since everyone else is going to find out about the kids, I mean you're doing so much for them not to get found out and now you have ten other countries entering your house not knowing you have 64 kids." Canada expressed sadly.

"Sí, especialmente con la forma en que algunos de los otros realmente no se llevan bien con la forma en que te gusta hacer las cosas, amigo." Mexico told us. (Yeah, especially with how some of the others don't really get along with how you like to do things, friend.)

"I know that, but we don't really have much of a choice now do we, because I don't want my kids in harms way again." I sighed. "For a year? What was UN thinking!" I called out, shaking my head. We walked up to the main lobby to wait for the others to arrive. 

"Я не понимаю, почему ООН хочет, чтобы мы остались с Америкой, в этом нет никакого смысла." Russia said, walking into the lobby. He noticed us rather quickly and sat down near Mexico. (I don't understand why the UN wants us to stay with America, it doesn't make any sense.)

"Hey Russia, did you get everything ready?" Canada asked. Russia nodded and patted his bag next to him. Once everyone arrived we piled into my car and I drove towards the house. As we pulled in to the main gate we were greeted with Texas on his horse doing his usual rounds with his hunting rifle and flare gun on hand. I rolled my window down and beckoned him over.

"Hey Tex, do you have your flare on you?" I asked my son.

"Yes'ir, do you need me to shoot it near the house, to gather the others?" He replied, I nodded in response to his question. He tapped his horse into a gallop and shot his flare a good bit aways from the house so his siblings could see it.

"Wer war das Amerika?" Germany asked. (Who was that America?)

"That's my son Texas, and I have more kids, I have 64 in total." I replied. Everyone but Canada and Mexico gasped in shock. I looked at NATO quickly and saw that she was holding back a laugh.

"Mon fils, pourquoi n'as-tu dit à personne que tu avais des enfants?" Mom asked, I shook my head and gestured to Canada and Mexico. (My son, why didn't you tell anyone that you had kids?)

"They knew and I had them keep it a secret, and I'm thankful they did." I answered her. With that NATO, Canada and Mexico busted their asses laughing.

"America what the hell mate, I'm an uncle and you never told me?!" Australia shouted as I put the car in park. I got out of the car and had NATO make sure her siblings were in the living room.

"Maple, Mexico, you both can go inside I'm sure the kids would love to see you, your rooms are still there, but you will have to share with one other person each, I'm also making that sacrifice, I have made sleeping arrangements and made sure that there was enough to accommodate everyone. Here are the arrangements; Mexico and Japan, Canada and Ukraine, Poland and Germany, UK and France, Belarus, New Zealand and Australia, and finally me and Russia." I told everyone.

"That works I guess, but what happens if someone has a fight?" Kiwi asked.

"There's a reason I put you three in a room, Kiwi, that way if there is a fight there's a spare room they can sleep in." I explained. Walking up the stairs with everyone following me. Once I saw everyone in the living room, Maple and Mexi were tackled to the floor.

"It's nice to see you again Uncle Canada and Aunt Mexico!" The states yelled in the dog pile.

"Kids get off your uncle and aunt, and greet the others." I warned them. The kids got up and NATO helped them up. Mom walked over and tried to introduce herself but was ultimately ignored by most of the states. They gathered round Japan, Belarus, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, and Ukraine much to my surprise. "DC, you know what to do." I told my daughter, she nodded and I walked away, beckoning the other countries to follow me. Once they made it though my sea of children DC whistled to get their attention and led them to the kitchen.

"What was that about mate?" Aussie asked.

"Well, I know why the 13 were like that with mom and dad, but not so much the others, I don't know to be honest." I answered as best as I could.

"Ame, what's going on? You look exhausted." Kiwi questioned, concern lacing her voice.

"I'm fine, Kiwi, it's nothing to worry about." I replied nonchalantly and proceeded to the kitchen. I knew they would follow me so I sat down in my usual spot.

"Dad, can you remind me to go to the store later, we're almost out of a few things." NASA told me, I nodded and made a note for later.

"Alright, I'll start on dinner, it should be done soon, if anyone has a request let me know, and I'll try to make it to the best of my ability." Delaware told the table, moving to the kitchen, Louisiana and Texas following behind him.