Chapter 16

Japan pov.

I woke up this morning and noticed that Mexico wasn't there again. I got ready for the day and walked into the living room.

"Good morrning Japan, how did you sleep?" Poland asked me.

"I slept well, but have you seen Mexico? She wasn't in the room when I woke up." I told him.

"No I haven't, I'm sorry." He told me, I nodded and sat on the couch next to him.

"On a another note, how are you and Germany doing?" I asked, his face went red.

"I-..." Poland froze.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Good morrning, everryone." Germany told us walking in. "What happened?" He asked me.

"I didn't mean to, but I think I broke Poland." I replied.

"How?" Germany asked me skeptically.

"I asked how you both were doing, and this happened." I replied apologetically. The German nodded and sat next to Poland. We turned on the tv and watched it until some of the kids entered the living room.

"Good morrning kids, how did you sleep?" Germany asked them.

"We slept alright, I'm not sure 'bout some of the others though, I ain't ever heard Lone Star scream like that in a long time." Mississippi replied.

"Now now Missi, what did we tell you 'bout that." Confederate told her.

"Sorry Uncle Dixie." She told him.

"If it's alright to ask, what did she mean by that Confederate." Poland asked.

"Oh it's alright, she just meant that Lone Star had a real bad nightmare last night, hell that's the loudest I've heard from him in a bit as well." He explained.

"The poor boy." I muttered to myself.

"Took the words right outta my mouth Japan." Confederate told me.

"Who else was with you last night." Germany asked.

"Well, Ame was the first to arrive, then Mexi, Nada arrived soon after, and I showed up after him. Tex had a rough night, so don't expect much from 'em today." Confetti replied. We nodded and, he walked to the kitchen. "I'ma start breakfast, hope y'all like food from the south side." He told us.

"Hey Dixie let me help with breakfast, it's been awhile since I last helped you cook." Canada yelled down, running as he said it.

"Heck yeah! Hurry up Nada!" Confetti replied matching the Canadian's energy.

"Ame, what are we going to do with those two?" I heard Mexico ask.

"I don't know, but breakfast is going to be fun to watch." Ame replied. "How's Lone Star doing?" He asked her.

"He's fine, let me go get him, I'll meet you in the living room." She told him.

"Yeah, thanks again for helping calm him down sis." Ame told her, as she went back to grab Texas. "Good morning, how's everyone doing today?" Ame asked us.

"We're fine, Confederate and Canada are in the kitchen." I replied.

"Did Dixie explain what happened to Lone Star?" Ame asked us.

"Yes, he did, he came in after Mississippi said something about Texas screaming." Pole replied.

"Ah, that makes sense. I'm going to join the idiots in the kitchen make sure they don't set anything on fire." Ame told us, as he walked into the kitchen.