𝟰.𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 ☕🌌

Start from the beginning

Chayoung cleared her throat and spoke to Vincenzo and not her naughty dongsaeng

"Why is he reading about Babel?" She asked.

"Because he wanted too" Hong Yu-Chan said. "Know your enemy if you want to beat them" Hong Yu-Chan and Choyeong said in unison.

"That's what he said unnie" She smiled at Chayoung.Chayoung raises her eye brows and nodded her head a bit.

"Babel is-" Vincenzo looked at Choyeong and said "Would you mind if I use vulgar language in your father's office, Miss Hong"

Choyeong looked at her sister but she looks at her in confusion.She turns to her father to ask his permission.

"Would you, Abeoji?" She asked.

"Sure! Go for it" he let him.She turns to Vincenzo and nodded her head.She knew what he's gonna said about them because she want to so she asks her permission to her father first.

"They're assholes. All of them" She agreed of his point.

How Babel's doing like to their patients.Make a medicine like that.That's not medicine but nicotine to make a painkiller of drugs for them.If becomes addictive, it becoming worst.She's wanna know who created this nicotine.She knows who is the chairman of this company but she seems suspicious about him because he looks kinda scared and guilty about them.He's not look like cruel chairman either.She would find their information soon.

"Oh yeah?!" She scoffed.

"Just like the Mafia and Yakuza and their tactics" She shocked of his said

"Oh really?!!"

"Yeah, because they do like that to their patients even they never responsible of their mistake too" Vincenzo said.

"We all know they like that but some lawyers help them to stay out of jail" Hong Yu-Chan said to the point.

"Yeah like Abeoji said, between Babel and Wusang are partners so they stick together to make sure they never lose. I might think they are monster.I don't know why you choose work at Wusang instead of us unnie because of money?