Villian pep talk

watching TV in his prison cell, Megamind sees Hal holding a camera.

"Megamind! You and I have some unfinished business. I'll be waiting at Metro Tower. Oh, and just so you don't get cold feet..."

he points the camera at Roxxane, bound to the top of the tower.

"Roxanne..."

"Come on, Roxy. Call for your hero to come rescue you!"

"Megamind, I don't even know if you're listening. But if you are, you can't give up! The Megamind I knew would never have run from a fight, even when he knew he had absolutely no chance of winning. It was your best quality. You need to be that guy right now. The city needs you. I need you"

"Roxanne!"

"You have one hour. Don't keep me waiting" the tv goes static.

"Warden! Warden! Listen to me, you have to let me go. Tighten has to be stopped!"

"Sorry, Megamind. You still have eighty-eight life sentences to go. Plenty of time to reflect on what you've done"

"Do you want to hear me say it? I'll say it. Here it is; from the blackest part of my heart. I am sorry"

"Not buying it"

"I don't blame you. I've terrorized the city countless times. Created a hero who's turned out to be a villain. I lied to Roxanne and... my best friend, Minion, I treated like dirt. But please don't make this city, don't make Roxanne pay for my wrongdoings" then Warden opens the cell door.

"Apology accepted"

The warden turns his watch and is revealed to have been Minion in disguise.

"Oh, Minion. You fantastic fish, you!"

"What are we waiting for? We better get going"

"You got me"

"Good luck, fellas!"

"We're gonna die!"

"Wait, what?"

Then outside he saw the bad guys were waiting for him.

"Wolf? Guys?"

"Hey there old chum"

He was surprised, "what are you doing here"

"What you didn't think we were going to let you do this on your own and have all the fun to yourself did ya"

"Minion called piranha" snake says

"But what about princess"

"Don't worry we have someone watching her....come on we got a city to save"