The ugly truth

Cut to a news report of Tighten destroying Metro City.

"We now have confirmed reports. Tighten, first thought to be the city's new hero, has turned evil. The city has never seen this level of destruction. If only Metro Man were still alive"

"You're alive?"

"You're alive?"

The bad guys were in disbelief like they were, in shocked too.

"He's alive" they all said as piranha stared and pointed out.

"I'm alive"

" But...but...but we...we saw your skeleton. You were dead"

"Are you a ghost?"

"How is it that your alive?" Piranha asked.

"There had better be an amazing explanation for this"

"Speak, apparition" megamind starts squishing his face,

"Okay. Okay, okay, okay. You both deserve the truth. It all started back at the observatory"

and cue flashback.

"Roxanne was kidnapped, I was gonna stop you. My head wasn't in the game that day. We were kind of goin' through the motions. So, using my super speed, I decided to go clear my head" in super speed he goes out.

"Then I realized, we had done this same silly charade our entire lives"

Cut scene to Metro man in the park, he takes a kite and flies it.

"I tried to get my mind off how I was feeling, but I just felt stuck. And I began to realize, despite all my powers, each and every citizen of Metro had something I didn't. A choice"

He then goes to a library and starts picks out a book called: the happiest me i Can be.

"Ever since I can remember, I've always had to be what this city wanted me to be. But what about what I wanted to do?"

He reads the book as he goes in the dinner and eats.

Then I saw the bad guys had changed when they had a kid of their own"

Metro man walks around when he saw the bad guys in their front yard playing with princess, she spins around then fall on wolf's lap, they all laughed.

"At least they made a choice to change for the better but it gave me a idea, it then suddenly hit me. I do have a choice! I can be whatever I wanna be! No one said that this hero thing had to be a lifetime gig. You can't just quit either. That's when I got the brilliant idea... to fake my death"

"Copper drains my powers!"

"Your weakness is copper?" He snickers.

"Once your death ray hit, I've never felt so alive"

"So I borrowed a prop from a nearby nursing school. Metro Man was finally dead! And Music Man was born!"

"Music Man?"

"Who?" Piranha asked as he tilted his head.

"That way I can keep my logo"

"Cause of what?"

"Come again?"

"I was finally free to get in touch with my true power. Weaving lyrical magic. Check this out" he starts to play the guitar and starts singing.

" I have eyes, that can see, right through lead..."

"You're horrible!"

"Look no offense but it's terrible" snake says.

"Look we really hate to stop what your doing but we really need your help right now" wolf says.

"Granted, you have talent! But there's a madman out there destroying our... your city!"

We need Metro man right now" webs added.

Roxanne starts to throw things on to Metro Man's head.

"How could you do this? The people of the city relied on you and you deserted them"

"You left us in the hands of...HIM! No offense"

"No, I'm with you! Look, we need your help"

"I'm sorry. I really am. Um, I'm...I'm done. You know, little buddy, there's a yin for every yang. If there's bad, good will rise up against it. It's taken me a long time to find my calling. Now it's about time you find yours. Just like the bad guys found their calling like raising a daughter"

They head outside.

"Some hero he is" snake scolded.

"Hey, who needs him? We can beat Tighten ourselves. I say we go back to the evil lair, grab some ray guns, hold 'em sideways and just go all 'gangsta' on him"

"We can't"

" So that's it. You're just giving up?"

"I'm the bad guy. I don't save the day. I don't fly off into the sunset and I don't get the girl. I'm going home"

"Megamind, please we have a little girl who is terrified and we need to protect her" wolf says as he holds up princess.

"I'm sorry, it's over wolf,,goodbye it was nice seeing you again"

"So what now" Roxanne asked.

"Well I Don't know about you but we're getting our daughter out of this city and somewhere safe" wolf says.

Then Megamind turns himself in to prison.