Date gone horribly wrong

Cut to Bernard waiting at the restaurant for Roxanne when she arrives late with windswept hair.

"Bernard!"

"Roxanne!"

"Sorry I'm late"

"Wow, your hair! It looks exciting"

" Hmm, not the only exciting development of the night. Megamind's created a new hero, and I know why"

"It all makes sense now. He missed getting his butt kicked..."

"Mmm-hmm"

"...so he created a new hero..."

"Yeah"

"...to kick it for him!"

Bernard is about to drink when he spits it out in surprise.

"Wow"

"But why would he pick Hal? Hal is the worst possible person you could pick"

"Wow! That's a lot to take in"

"It...it...it boggles my mind!"

"I am extremely boggled. You know, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of who's kicking whose butt. But in the meantime, let's enjoy each other's company"

"I'm sorry, Bernard. Of course, you're right. You know, I could use a breather" she raises her champagne glass for a toast.

"To Bernard. For being the only normal thing in my crazy, upside-down world"

"To... being normal" They clink their glasses, and Tighten can be seen outside, watching with sadness.

"Roxanne?"

"Yes?"

" Say I wasn't so normal. Say I was bald and had the complexion of...of a popular primary color as a random, non-specific example"

"Would you still enjoy my company?"

"Of course! You don't judge a book by its cover or a person from the outside"

"Aaah! That's a relief to hear"

"You judge them based on their actions"

Well, that seems kind of petty. Don't you think?"

Roxanne laughs then kisses Megamind, meanwhile her hand slowly moves up his arm, brushing against his watch, turning him back.

One by one, the patrons of the restaurant gasp and go from murmuring to screaming, save one baby, which begins crying.

Confused, but still with lips locked, Roxanne opens her eyes and they widen with disbelief as she sees the truth, and him back.

His eyes slowly open at first but then also widen. They then pull off of each other, startled by what they're both seeing.

"What? What?" He gasped to realized he wasn't in disguise, "Aaah! Don't look at me! Just...just a technical glitch! Don't look yet"

He fiddles with the watch, accidentally turning himself into the Warden.

"Well, never mind that, Okay!" He turns himself into Space Dad by accident.

"Where were we?"Roxanne throws a glass of water onto the watch, shorting it out and turning him back into Megamind.

"You..."

"Now, now, hold on!"

"You!" She leaves as it starts to rain. Garbage rehydrates and appears on the street again. Megamind pulls up in his invisible car.

"I can explain" Roxanne groans and turns away in anger.

"What about everything you just said? About judging a book by its cover?"

"Well, let's take a look at the contents then, shall we? You destroyed Metro Man, you took over the city, and then you actually got me to care about you! Why are you so evil? Tricking me! What could you possibly hope to gain?"

Megamind says nothing, looking at her with sadness.

"Wait a minute. Oh. I don't believe this" He says nothing.

"Do you really think that I would ever be with you?"

"No"

She walks past him. Megamind leaves without his car, walking down the street. Roxanne takes a moment to look back at him before turning away. Cut to Megamind at his lair.

"Okay, Minion! You were right! I was...less right! We should stick to what we're good at. Being bad. Minion?"

But Minion is gone. Megamind looks at his plans with Tighten and realizes there's only one thing left for him now. Villany. He whistles the brainbots over.

"You there" One of the Brainbots pushes another into the front.

"Yeah, you. Bring out the Black Mamba"

The brainbots dress Megamind into his Black Mamba cape, and unveil Megaminds giant mech battle suit.

"Okay, Tighten! It's time to go down in style"Evil laughter and the suit activating.