Confronting hal

"Unless someone comes to our aid soon, all may be lost. Thousands have already fled the city in a mass exodus"

The bad guys quickly packed up, "come on guys, we need to hurry if we're going to get princess out soon"

Princess whined as they packed and shark picks her up, cradling her.

Then as wolf goes in his wolf, he picks up his coat and drops a picture of the bad guys and megamind back when they were kids, it had him thinking.

"Remaining citizens are warned to stay indoors until further notice. Authorities have issued a warning to stay out of the downtown area at all costs" Roxanne drives downtown to find Tighten.

"Hal! Hal!"

"Let me guess. After seeing how awesome I am, you've finally come to your senses. Well, I'm over you"

"I've come to stop you, Hal"

"You? Oh, wow. Okay. What are you going to do? Report me to death?"

"I was going to try reasoning with you. You and I, we worked together for a long time. I know you"

"You don't know me. You never took the time to know me. This is the first time we've hung out socially, and it's when I'm about to destroy the city!"

" I want to talk to the real Hal. I want to talk to the guy who loved being a cameraman and eating dip and being a nerd, and being not as scary as the Tighten Hal"

"Too late!"