Training

Mr Blue Sky plays while a montage of Tighten's training and Bernard and Roxanne dating begins.

"And... action!"

"Someone help me!"

"I'm okay!" He gets up and rather than save Minion, kills the prop of Megamind with his laser vision.

"Zap, zap, zap! Haha!"

"The flames of my evil burn bright. Now you say something cool back at me!"

"Look! It doesn't even hurt, don't even feel it" Cut to teaching Hal to fly.

"No, no, no! Stomach down, hands up! Like Metro Man!"

"Woah! Wait!"

"Watch out!" They fly through a billboard of Metro Man.

"He's hopeless. Hopeless!"

"Maybe we should change tactics"

"You think so?"

"Oh, you know how boys are" Megamind gets a text message from Roxanne asking him to meet her.

"They love video games. I could throw a few parts together..."

"Can't wait. LOL. Smiley face"

"Can't wait for what, sir?"

Megamind disguised as Bernard is in the library with Roxanne, unaware that wolf was here with princess.

"Aha! That was such a funny story! Huh! And brilliantly told by the way. Okay, now you tell one"

"Bernard, I never knew you were so funny"

"And I never heard you laugh before"

"Yeah, it's been a while. Feels pretty good"

Thrn woof smiled, he could Something good was happening with megamind as princess picked out a book.

Cut to Tighten's training as he gets better.

"And... action"

"Ah! Haha! Woah, woah!" Hal progresses through a Donkey Kong inspired obstacle course,

Cut to Roxanne and Bernard riding bikes.

"You don't get out much, do you?"

"Oh, what fun!"

"I used to come here with my mother when I was a kid. It was one of my favorite things to do. Now look at it. It's a dump"

Cut to Megamind and Minion using a dehydration ray to clean garbage off the streets.

"Why are we cleaning up the city, sir?
Megamind: Um, well, we don't want to battle our new hero in a dump now, do we?"

Cut to Bernard showing Roxanne a museum, with the stolen paintings returned.

"They're all back! But how? Why?"

"Maybe Megamind isn't so bad, after all"

Cut to Tighten, comfortably flying through city, thr bad guys were surprised by megmind.

"Haha!"

" That's it! Be free! My beautiful dove!"

"Whoo-hoo!" Cut to Bernard and Roxanne having a picnic.

"Okay, okay. Metro Man and I were never a couple"

"But I thought you two-"

"I know. Everybody did! It's just... well he was never really my type"

"Really?"

"Okay, now you tell me something. Something you've never told anyone"

"Well, in shh...school, none of the other kids really liked me. I was always the last one picked for everything"

" Mmm, well it's too bad that we didn't go to the same school" Cut to Space Dad giving Tighten a present.

"Hal, I think you're ready for this" Hal opens and takes out a really small superhero costume.

"Do I have a son?"

"No. Ha...ha! You make me laugh. It stretches, it's for you."

"Hey, what's the T stand for?"

"Tighten"

"Tighten? What's that supposed to mean?"

"It was the only name I could trademark"

"Oh"

"Do you have someone special in your life, Hal?"

"No, not yet, but there's this really, really good-looking one I've got my eye on currently"

"That's very good. Romance is very inspiring"

"That's what I hear"

"All you have to do is save her, and she'll be yours"

"Who wants churros?"

"I do!"

"I do, yeah!"

"Churros all around"

"Thanks, Space Stepmom"

"On the count of three, unsheathe your churro. One, two, three. To Tighten! Tomorrow, you will fight Megamind, and the city will know your name!"

Cut to Megamind meeting the bad guys at the zoo.