Chapter 29

"I Can't get a nice view." Harry whines unbuttoning my shirt till he can see my boobs as i wash his curls.

"Stop." I giggled

"Do you really want me to stop." He says putting his whole hand in there. I laughed trying to move back, suddenly the water froze turning to crystal making me stop laughing Harrh slowly looks up and immediate snapped my fingers turning it into water again now splashing all over his face.

"What the fuck?" He seats up wiping his face while i laughed.

"Sorry." I said having a small relief that he didn't see anything, after washing hair i set him on the chair infront of my mirror. "Harry."

"Mhm" he looks up from his phone and stares me from the mirror. "Thank you for never giving up on me."

"And thank you for making sure i was sane." He smiles shaking my head. "If you were dead i don't how i would have lived with myself." I smile wider. "But...that pain-"

"You can feel everything physical pain that's happening in me, and i can feel your pain too physically and emotionally."

"How is that possible?"

"Have you ever heard of something called Soulmates?"

"Yes and they don't exist." I start cutting his hair.

"How sure are you about that?" I asked not paying attention to what i was doing and i didn't get an answer so i didn't push it.

"So your not even going to tell me where you've been?"

I sigh. "Harr-"

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do."

He turns around. "Then tell me, tell me where did you go Annabelle i need to know."

"Harry if I tell you I'll be putting both our lives in danger."  He shook his head in frustration. "You have to understand."

"Then how should I trust you with that if you don't trust me at all."

"It's not that i don't trust you."

His jaw was clenching meaning his starting to get angry. "Then what!?"

I shook my head lowly. "I-i can't."

He bangs on the table so loudly making jump in shock, in a flash he was infront of me cupping my neck, i can feel his anger right now and his eyes are starting to get darker.

"You can't what Anna? Huh Yiu can't what!!!" He was gripping on to my meck staring right at my eyes then started to overflow we tears

"Harry-"

"I was up day and night thinking of you if you safe, okay, maybe that hearing your voice in my head is just my imagination maybe you are somewhere cold and laying dead." He grips my neck, i try removing them as he was now knocking off my breath, i wasn't going to use any of my power's on him. "I was worried sick and you telling me that i can't know!!!" He yells.

"You're hurting me." I said gasping for air.

"Were you punishing me!!! Where you somewhere with another man?" His eyes were now pure black.

"Harry Stop." I cried but he didn't, he didn't let me go. "Harry please"

"Harry!!" In a flash he was knocked over, i fell on the floor gasping for air. "Anna you okay?" Derek kneels next to me i look at Harry who has passed out on the floor. "Let's go before he wakes up?" He helps me stand.

Derek ended up driving me to his housd cause he thoughts it would be safer and it's the last place he would look for me. In his beautiful house i met his wife and beautiful little boy they seem like a happy family.

"Let me show you to your room okay?" Derek says taking my hand and leading me upstairs. "You can take a shower Julia will come give you some clothes."

"Thanks." I whispered

He stared at me. "Does he always do that?"

My breath hitched thinking about that traumatic event. I shook my head. "I don't know what has gotten to him he never reacted like that ever."

"I think it's the best you stay away from him Anna, you guys are already in trouble if they find out you'll are still together you guys are dead meet." Only if there's a way that we can still be together but I'm sure they isn't.

"Thanks for letting me stay." I smiled and walked away avoiding any further communication about this topic, he understood the assignment and said goodnight before walking off closing the door.