Chapter 14

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting the light only to feel a heavy weight on my shoulders. I turn back to see the Harry his hands wrapped protectively around my waist holding me tight. I turned around to face him removing the hair that was covering his face he was deep asleep and his mouth was open apart i smirked as i remember how he used to wake me up, i giggled before starting to kiss his face everywhere making let out a small moan moving, i stopped and looked at him but he quickly opened his eyes confused.

"Why did you stop?" His voice was the most beautiful morning voice I've ever heard.

"My mission is complete" i giggle, he groans seating up.

"Well mine isn't." He pushes me back to bed before hovering over me, mind you I'm wearing nothing but a shirt on. He kisses my cheek before lowering down to my  neck planting warm kisses before sucking that one place causing me to accidentally moan loudly pretty sure the girls heard that something tells me once we have sex it's going to an amazing one. His other hand grips my neck as he sucks while the other wad rubbing my thigh.

I gasped as i feel his hand travelling up and landed to my area covered by the panty fabric, he let's out sn inhuman growl before moving to another sport sucking while his hand was now rubbing me in circles.

"Harry." I moaned as he rubs me harder.

"Fuck Anna i want to fuck you till you don't know your fucking name" his hand moved inside my panty now doing the same work but with so much voice quick.

"Oh my goodness." I gasped half moaned as he quickens the pace with a finger inside of me. No oe has done me so good in my entire life. Soon i came, orgams released themselves making both of us moan as he pushed himself next to me.

"What the hell?" I whispered still trying to catch my breath. Still trying to process this. How the fuck did that happen.

He leans in and kiss my cheek. "It's just the starters baby, you get in the shower while i make you breakfast." He stands up and walks away. What the fuck just happened!!

After taking a shower i put on my sweater still trying to hide my bruised wrist which was still purple. I walked downstairs hearing laughter, El and Perrie sat on the counter while Harry was making breakfast for all of us smiling, his so nice i swear to god.

"Morning lovies." I said kissng both their cheeks before seating down.

"Oh so I'm not getting kiss?" Harry smirked putting pancakes on my plate.

"Oh please Harry we know you got more than a kiss this morning." Perrie takes her bag walking to the doo with El.

"These walls are thick you know." El knocks on them before walking out. "Behave!" She closed the door,i was hiding my face not believing they actually heard me that's so embarrassing.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed." Harry comes behind me hugging me. "I've heard them make worse noise."

"That doesn't make me feel better at how embarrassed i am right now." I slowly removed my hands.

He slowly smirked. "You look so cute with red cheeks."

I slapped his arm. "Harry!!!!" I yell hiding my face again.

"Okay, what will make you feel better?" He asked. "Anything I'll do it." I slowly removed my hand.

"Well it is kind of cozy" i whispered, he nods for me to continue i just raised my eyebrow he first looks at me before he slowly smirked.

Now here we are in his house, in his bed cuddling our bodies. 

"Y'Know most girls would answer that question with shopping or food but you chose...cuddling" he chuckles shaking his head.

"I just want to hold you." I whispered kissing his neck. He sighs and pulls me closer.

"So...what happened yesterday?" Oh fuck. I just sighed.

"Uhm." I sighed. "I don't...i don't think I'm ready to tell you yet."

"Why?"

"I don't know" i groan shaking my head. "Let's leave it for now"

One Angel Against The World जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें