Chapter 15

I put on my knee length black dress with black heels and a red lipstick. Something inside of me didn't feel right about today i felt I don't know i had a bad feeling about today Something told me to call in sick but of course i rejected the feeling.

"Doctor Brooks." Perrie jokes holding a bowl of popcorn. "Looking good."

"Thanks." I sighed tying my hair into a neat bun. "I'm literally not in the mood for anything." I grabbed a fistful popcorn and grabbed my bag.

"Wait you not gonna have dinner." El peeks from behind the open fridge.

"Uh noo i will get something on the way."

"Okay bye, love you" they yell unisonas i walk out the door, jumping in my Mercedes Bens i start driving the song. When i was your man by Bruno Mars came in, my favorite.

I parked and walked out as Tina was already in the entrance with my coffee. "Hello Doctor Brooks." She hands me my coffee and white coat.

"Anh surgeries?"

She nods opening her tablet fixing her large glasses. "Yes , two ma'am"

After my surgeries it was 6 am time to knock off finally and I'm soo tired. Everyone has knocked off as i grabbed my purse ready to go but my phone rings. "Doctor Brooks hello."

"Please come to my office there's a case here we need to discuss it won't take long"

"Okay I'll be there in a sec." I sighed dropping the call. This better take less then 10 minutes or I'll be out. I put the phone down and walk toward his office knocking twice in his office till i hear hi voice telling me come in. I sighed and stepped in his dark office slowly opening the door.

"Uh Dane" there was no one on his table before i could turn something stings on my neck causing to yell i turn to see Dand holding a kneedle.

"So you chose Harry Styles over me huh" he looked angry, my hair slowly started spinning. "He thinks he only has you for him oh what shame well anyone can have you now i mean everyone wants you" my knees were getting numb, two more boys came from behind him with pure black eyes.

"His all yours boys" he smirks and walked out.

"Well let's put this pretty body of yours to use." No no.

My brsin was buzzing, my body felt numb, my area was super painful. I groan in pain as i try to stand up meaning the medicine is still in my blood. I finally was abld to seat up staring at my now stained white coat that had blood everywhere. The pain in there was the most pain I've ever felt in my life i couldn't help but cry my eyeballs out i never thought in my life this would ever happen to me.

I felt disgusted by my self i don't know why i deserve this no one does but why me? Dane will pay for what he did i swear after hours of crying i slowly stand up taking of my heels and grabbed my purse. I couldn't walk properly but i obtained my self using the back entrance. At this point i couldn't even find tears to shredd. I seat in my car groaning pain. Driving through the traffic and parked in the garage. I left my bag and just walked inside.

"Annabelle oh my goodness we were worried sick about you!!" El walks downstairs i just stared st the space wanting nothing but to kill myself and end this miserable life. "Anna" Living with these demons is the worse. "An- oh my why do you have blood?" I slowly look at her in tears. She looks at me before gasping "no!" She whispered getting the point. "Perrie" she screams now crying hugging me tightly.

"What's going on?" Perrie asked yawning coming out her room. "El? Ana?"

"I'm sorry." El whispered pulling away and look at Perrie. "Theh did it to her, call the boys to come here asap and don't tell them anything."

Perrie gasped running up to me. "No no no no no" she held my face shaking her head. "No it can't Anna" she looks at my blooded clothes. "No." She held her hands now crying.

"Let's get you washed up." El says helping me walk the which was a struggle. She opens the bathtub and ran warm water before helping me take off my clothes and get in the tub.

"Do you know who did this to you?" She asked washing my body but i didn't find the strength to talk or do anything. "I swear i will kill him." I just let out a huge sigh looking back at the water. Before slowly lifting my hand and cupped her cheek i don't know why i did that but i just did. She gasped and moved away

"Dane?" How did she know. "How? How did you that?" I looked back to the water "oh Anna" she hugs me now she's the one crying. We stayed quiet for a few minutes before she helps me out the tub. She literally did everything help me wear clothes, hairdryed my hair and made sure i was perfect.

"Is it still painful?" I slowly nod. "Okay let's go the guys are waiting and i will get you some painkillers okay" she helps me down the stairs t where they were voices. Coming to the living room everyone stared at me confused.

"Anna?" In a flash Harry was infront of me, holding my cheeks. "Baby" he whispered before looking at El. "What's going on."

"Let her seat down." Perrie removes me from Harry's grasp and sat me down slowly and carefully, Harry sat next to me, pulling into his arms exactly what i needed.

"Now can someone tell us what's going on?" Liam asked rubbing my back gently, i felt Harry's shoulder stiffen by that but i ignored it.

"She...she uhm" El breathes out. "She was raped"

"WHAT!" Harry shot up.