Chapter 23

"You sure you going to be alright?" I ask Harry as we stood at the airport. "I don't think us staying apart would make them change their minds Harry"

He cups my cheeks. "Babe" he whispered "trust me okay?"

I look between his eyes before nodding. "Okay." I sighed. "I trust you." I said pulling him into a hug before walking away with the girls. We are all going home to our parents except for Natalie her parents died so she will be coming with me good thing the three of us are neighbors.

As soon as Harry's private jet lifted us off i immediately felt the emptiness in my stomach and heart i Don't know if it's his feeling or mines but either way it sucks I'm happy to see my family but leaving Harry behind never crossed my mind at this point we've finally realised that we can't stay apart or one of us will die from depression we need each other and i don't think the Volturi or the devil himself will ever understand our situation and our sarcamstant. I find it funny that we still haven't kissed yet after so long of knowing each other and spending days together.

We landed on our home town and took a cab from there which took us straight to our houses. We hugged goodbye before walking to our seperate ways holding Natalies hand.

"They will love you." I assure her, receivinga genuine smile from her before we walked inside the house, my brother was seating on the coach bored flipping through chanels,mom was cooking and dad was reading a newspaper as always.

"Surprise!!!" I scream.

"Annabelle!!" My brother Nathan jumps up and was the first to hug me, so did mom and dad.

"You back early!" Mom grins.

I nod. "Yes and this is my friend Natalie." I introduced. Mom and Dad welcomed her with a hug but Nathan just stood. 

"She's a Demon" he snapped.

"Nathan." Dad snapped back at him.

"Yes but she's very nice plus she saved me from a bunch of them." I lied knowing exactly that Nathan will like whoever protects me.

"Well welcome then." He smiles hugging her, Natalie gave me the 'what the fuck' i replied with a 'go with it'

After settling in we ate Dinner, having  a quick catch up about everything that has happened leaving the Harry part, the Dane part and most importantly...the Volturi part. After eating Nathan went out toth Gym...he doesn't care about the curfew.

"We need to talk to you soon" Mom says strictly as we did the dishes while Dad was showing Natalie the family album, they really like her.

"About what?"

"The truth." I stopped moving and turned to her. "Calm down."

"The truth about what Ma?" I asked causing her to sigh.

"We will talk later goodnight." She kissed my cheek before walking away and then Natalie steps in holding the phone to me i took it and put it in my ear.

"Hello."

"Babe." I smiled as i immediately recognized that amazinh voice that made my heart jump up and down. "How are you?"

"Barely coping." I sighed.

"Yeah me too I'm going nut without you." He says lowly. "And i miss you so much."

"I miss you so much more love." I sighed. "How long do we have to stay?"

"Till everything is all sorted." That didn't convince me at all. "Hey hey don't worry i got you."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"I don't think I'll have a goodnight with you but I'll try." I giggle. "Okay sweetheart bye." I hung up and hand it back to Nata Natalie.

"You love him don't you." I giggled andshrug and shrug. "Everytime you talk about him or with him your eyes seemed to brighten up and so does he."

"I-i don't know I'm just confused."

"You guys have these huge power over each other don't feel scared to fall in love it might be forbidden but we are here to help you guys." I smiled and pull him into a hug 

"Thanks for your support Nat."

"You're welcome, now let's sort this shit out" she points at the dishes, i smile and nod.