Chapter 1

Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Witches — they all sound like a ridiculous myth ain't it a horror story to tell a little kid in order to scare them or share it with your friends in a sleepover well unfortunately they are not.

Once apon a time everyone who died from earth were to go to heaven, sin or no sin, everything was mutual from grievance and mourning no one feared anything cause everyone knew if they die they going to a better place – heaven was the most beautiful place anyone could ever be in everyone wearing white, angels flying around the white atmosphere everyone looked happy in there. The onlh reason why Heaven was such a good place was because of the Atomic Rings those ringd were the diamond behind the afterlife, two pure rings which are very powerful more than anything and anyone who can get at least one them may takedown the earth which is why the rings are to stay safe and guarded till the purest angel wears them and there has been 1 purest angel in 50 thousand years if the earth would be in danger— purest angel is the God, the queen of heaven the most powerful being anyone could ever think of.

But then the devil came apon it, the devil had ambitions and intentions about bringing heaven down in order to take over the world but it couldn't not with heaven still alive. Therefore the devil started his own forum, a large group of people to attack heaven and take the rings so he can take over the world and he did, he managed to take one ring but it was not enough he needed the second one. The guardian Angel of the rings knew he will come back for the rings and she couldn't let that happen especially thaf she was pregnant and his husband died fighting the devil. She, on her own managed to push the baby out as heaven has no time time limit for birth. The guardian Angel – Marianne – managed to pull out a beautiful soul out of her, her bright blue eyes were sparkling our, her dimples popped out as she pouts her mouth until she noticed something, a mark of the purest, it was a birthmark on her hip shaped as two wings representing angels only the purest Angel get that mark tears filled her eyes as she realised the precious gift she's holding but it most certainly she wasn't safe as she knew the devil was planning another attack.

She has to find a way to protect her child and the last ring, not even thinking she took a small spear next to her and turn her around and digs the spear at the back ofher shoulders causing the little Angel to whimper and starts crying very hard. She sighs before slowly opening the wound and shoves the ring inside of her whispering small sorrys as she cries harder. A boom sound was heard her eyes widen as she knew what was happening she quickly puts her hand on the wound quickly healing her and making the wound disappear. She knew the only way to keep her and it safe is to bring her back to earth and she did. As the devil noticed the missing ring he turned heaven upside down capturing and killing all the angels leaving no Angel alive not even one. With the power he had he went down to hell dismissing every demon out to the world overpowering everything the world couldn't fight back but the question still remained where did the last ring go.

After 10 years of humans trying to fight against demons they finally gave up, letting them rule over and killing anyone who dare to challenge them or disobey. They were three highest demons called the Volturi these three demons were th highest rank under th devil himself whatever they say goes and no one dares to disrespect them. The Volturi came up with a rules — Humans are to obey all the Demons no matter what, humans are to wear only dark colours like grey, green, black and all that shit, Humans are to have a curfew, which 6, everyday at 6 a bell rings through the whole city and if the bell rings and you're not indoors by that time any demon to come across your path shall do whatever they want to do, many rape, Demons are allowed to take girls and do whatever they like until 3 months and after that it's either you kill her or let her go or else the demon will be in trouble, Human and demon are forbidden to be together, only demons work at the highest rank like manangers, engineering and all humans work at the lowest rank like waitresses and assistance. Since humans were able to cry out about not being able to fee comfortable with a demon doctor cause they have no relations to human problems they have set a rule whereby only one humam doctor can work in the high rank hospitality only one in each country of the biggest hospital,human doctor are the most vulnerable than all, they maybe killed if theh disobey anything but they are as respected demons.

The world has fully fallen and no body has hope of the world gettng back to normal. Back at hell where the guardian was held, tortured everyday till she spill were are the rings. She wouldn't give up any in her beloved daughter even after 10 years of torture. "The purest Angel shall conqure every weapon formed against there shall never prosper our humidity." With thag she was killed, the devil had little knowledge.

There's only one Angel left in the worldz not just any angel the purest Angel, the only Angel that can take him down with a snap of the finger, he has to find her only only is she a threat but she has something that belonged to him.