" Yeah, exactly."

Izuku frowns as he sits up concerned emerald eyes down on the blonde.

" You need a break in between all this stuff, some time for just you to do whatever you want. You're going to get burnt out if you don't and that could effect your health. I'm worried about you."

While Katsuki stares into those gorgeous worried emerald eyes holding nothing but concern for him he feels a crash of ache and gratitude that he let this guy into his life.

The blonde sits up leaning over to kiss the greenett while he runs a thumb over freckles. He pulls back slightly with a smile.

" Thanks for worrying about me, I never even fucking knew I needed to feel that until now. I'll be ok, I just can't wait till the next two months are over and I can go back home and have a real relationship with you without fucking phone calls and text all the time and nonstop interruptions and a million miles between us every night."

Izuku smiles brightly with a nod.

" I can't wait for that either but I'll still worry over you, thats what you do when you care about someone deeply."

The blonde smiles leaning over with a whisper against a perfect mouth.

" I wouldn't want you any other way."

Just as mouths meet Katsuki's alarm begins to sound breaking the moment.

A deep scowl forms as he reaches for his phone and turns it off tossing the phone on the bed.

He falls back onto the mattress with a frustrated groan eyes on the ceiling, knowing he has to head to practice.

Izuku bites his lip nervously watching his now stressed looking blonde.

" You ok?", he ask softly.

Katsuki looks up at him with a shrug forcing a slight smile.

" Yeah, it's just some days I don't feel like playing rock star. Some days I'd rather lay in bed and count all the freckles on your body... again.", he says with a seductive smirk making the greenett blush and smile.

" Some days? I want that every day Rock star.", the greenett grins making Katsuki chuckle.

Izuku suddenly gets an idea.

" You're show isn't till late tonight right?"

The blonde nods.

" Yup, why?"

Izuku smiles.

" Cause that means we have all day to hang out and give you a down day."

The blonde raises a brow watching the greenett reach for his phone.

" What? But I can't, I mean I would fucking love to Deku don't get me wrong but I can't."

Izuku meets his eye with a determined smile.

" Who said? You're in charge over you and you need a down day Kacchan. Everyone needs that,even smoking hot rock stars."

Izuku has dialed someone on the blondes phone as he gives his boyfriend a wink.

" Hi Kirishima! It's Izuku."

The redhead on the line smiles wide.

" Hey bro! You're here right?! We'll get to see ya at practice which is in just a few minutes."

" Yes, I'm here and practice is actually why I'm calling. Kacchan is taking a personal day, a mental health day if you prefer, but he really, really needs a day to himself. He'll definitely be at the show tonight ready to go but, he'll be skipping practice today, I really hope you guys can understand."

Kiri is surprised but then a wide grin takes over.

" I totally hear you bro and yeah I agree. Don't sweat it, it's totally fine! I'm glad you're looking after him man he needs it! I will see you bros later tonight. Have a good time Mido."

Izuku gives a smile.

" Thanks Kirishima, I knew you'd understand. I look forward to seeing all of you tonight! Bye till later!"

After he hangs up he meets the blonde's eyes.

Katsuki is sitting there with a shocked expression on his features completely speechless.

Izuku scrunches his face with concern.

" Are you upset?"

The blonde raises both brows.

" Upset? Fuck no I'm not upset, I'm just.. just.. so damn surprised. No one has ever done anything like that for me. Hell I'm used to being pushed to the brink of collapse, not being told I need to take a break, and then actually making it so I have no choice but to follow through.".

The pretty eyed waiter smiles softly.

" I just want to make sure you're ok in every way. Now come on! There's an amusement park down the street and I thought that would be the perfect way for you to get out and have some fun!"

Katsuki grins with a head shake as he stands up after being tugged out of bed by the greenett.

" Yeah that sounds great but you're forgetting who I am. Once those pain in the ass fans spot me out they're going to be interrupting us every five minutes for pictures and autographs and shit."

Izuku shakes his head no with a laugh.

" That's what disguises are for! Baseball cap over those unmistakable spikes, sun glasses over gorgeous red eyes, a mask cause covid is still a thing and no one will think anything of it and bam, you're not Dynamite from Midnight Blue, you're just my Kacchan!"

The blonde is smiling so hard it hurts his face as he takes his boyfriend by the hip and pulls him closer.

" That's my favorite thing to be you know, your Kacchan."

Izuku give a pretty smile wrapping his arms around the blonde's board shoulders looking up at sharp handsome features.

" That's my favorite thing you are too. I mean this rock God stuff is really cool and all but you just being you and happy and mine is definitely my favorite."

Katsuki runs the back of his large fingers over freckles as he leans down giving a ghost of a kiss.

" Mine too, now hurry up and let's get going so I can beat this perfect ass on the bumper cars.", he smirks against his mouth feeling the greenett break into a laugh.

" Ok fine, but then you have to win me a stuffed animal on those games we'll spend way too much money playing."

Katsuki chuckles.

" Deal, I'll make sure you walk outta there with the biggest one, anything for my Deku."

A/N

Happy Sunday ya'll. I send love , our tale continues and this is definitely one of my favorites.

Love Lw