" What's got you smiling like that huh nerd?"

Pretty emerald eyes meet smirking crimson as the blonde steps closer now in just black boxer briefs.

Izuku smirks back.

" You. Just thinking how lucky this nerdy Deku is to be dating the hottest musician on the planet."

The blonde laughs as he sits on the end of the bed next to the greenett, his large hand reaching up to the side of Izuku neck pulling him into a kiss.

He grins when he pulls back.

" Yeah? Funny cause I was just thinking about how lucky this hot musician is to be dating this smart, hot as fuck waiter with killer eyes and a smile for days."

Izuku laughs softly with a bright smile.

" I know right? You're a lucky guy hot stuff, a lucky, lucky guy."

Katsuki chuckles pulling him into a strong hug always enjoying their always playful banter.

" That's what I'm sayin'', the blonde grins laying back down on the bed, one hand behind his head as he pats the spot next to him.

" Come curl with with me.", he says with a slow smile that Izuku is sure will always make him feel weak.

The greenett moves up the bed and settles into the blonde's arm, his head resting on his chest while Katsuki lazily runs his fingers up Izuku's bare arm, speaking with his eyes closed.

" I like that you woke me up like that. I'm really into you being affectionate with me even when I'm not conscious.", he smirks.

Izuku laughs softly.

" Yeah well, you make it really difficult to keep my hands to myself and I'm just naturally affectionate when I'm in a happy relationship. And I missed you like crazy."

The blonde opens his eyes slowly looking over at the greenett who's looking back at him. He gives him a smile as he rolls over onto his side pulling his boyfriend closer.

" I missed you too, I'm relieved to have you back in my arms."

Izuku smiles feeling butterflies rush but as his eyes take in the blonde's features closer he realizes something. Katsuki looks exhausted. There's dark circles under his eyes, eyes that look worn down. Now that he's not sleeping anymore there's a tension in his jawline.

Izuku furrows his brow as he runs his fingertips over the blonde's face.

" Kacchan, are you ok? You look so tired."

Katsuki smirks.

" Well, I was up most of the night turning this hot waiter every which way but loose in my bed."

The greenett laughs with an eye roll and a smirk of his own.

" Yes you did and I enjoyed every minute of it but seriously, are you ok?"

There's a frown suddenly tugging at the blonde who shifts to lay on his back again running a hand through blonde spikes with a heavy sigh.

" I'm just tired Deku, late nights early mornings most days, nonstop practices and shows and then in between that there's work outs trying to stay in shape, autograph signings, fan meet and greet shit, interviews, photo shoots. I'm just fucking..."

" Worn out. You're worn out.", Izuku says softly beside him finishing the sentence.

Katsuki looks over at him giving a half smile while he gives the greenett a squeeze with the strong arm that's still wrapped around him.