𝟯.𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 💕

Start from the beginning

"Somehow, I got caught in the crossfire. Unbelievable" Chayoung said dramatically.

"I don't except you to believe me only Miss Hong Choyeong would I expect her to believe me.I'm going to get this building back! Let's go Miss Hong" He grabs her wrist and that makes her flinch and dragged her out with him.

"That's impossible!" Chayoung shouted for him to hear her."That contract has been signed already" She shook her head with a tsk.She realized her sister was missing so she's standing up quickly to follow them but some people interrupted.

"I'm a reporter from HBN. I'd like to meet...." He looked down at the piece of paper before reading out the name. "Mr.Vincenzo Cassano and Hong Choyeong. They give us the tip. Isn't they here?"

"My sister also too?" She asked.

"Yes miss" He said.Chayoung gasped in shock.

"They called you here" Hong Yu-Chan asked and the man nodded his head.Chayoung basically sprinted out of the Law Firm to catch them.

Meanwhile....

He was talking with Choyeong about their moment at Italy while walking together at the hallway.

"So you are the girl that save the women and a kid right back time at Italy right?" He asked her.

"Yeah that's me" She giggled.She knows that he recognized her properly.

"No wonder you look familiar but where you learn that skills.That...." he imitates her moves when he remembered her fighting with the robbers.She laughed by his actions so she explained to him that she learned the king fu and taekwando skills when she was 10 with Chayoung.They learn together until they got inter the competition and win the first winner as they got the black robe.She got the highest than Chayoung too.She got 10 level and Chayoung, she got 7 level.She said her father was very proud of them especially her so because he might think that she would have her dream as police officers but she denied it.She chooses as the lawyer like her father.Hong Yu-Chan know that One day, Choyeong would be the most competitive and ambitious lawyer all the time.Vincenzo believed her that she would be like Hong Yu-Chan said.

"I think she's more craziest than you,Miss Hong" he signed.

"Hehe,I think you're wrong, Mr.Cassano.I might think that I was the craziest than she was before you know my side" she giggled.

"I don't think you are crazy, Miss Hong" they were laughing together before they heard Chayoung screams at them.

"MR! CHOYEONGA! "

They know whose the voice was.They signed and turned their head to the back of her direction.

"What a surprise. You guys even called the reporters" she smiled at them smugly.

"I just save their lives,unnie" she spoke.

"Wow! You really a life saver,uri dongsaeng" she patted her back.

Vincenzo rolled his eyes and looked away, but his attitude did not stop her trail of questions.He asked Choyeong wait to their taxi and let him business with her sister.Choyeong nodded her head and went to the taxi for waiting him.