12 | Three Years Ago

Start from the beginning

To everyone, I am just an experiment.

I am nothing more than that.

I punch the punching bag out of frustration and I don't stop. I don't stop even when my knuckles bleed. I don't stop when my body begs me to stop. I don't stop at all.

It's not enough.

Nothing can fix the amount of hatred I hold.

I scream in anger, hitting my head with my fists. My screams echo around the gym.

I pace around, yanking on my hair.

I feel like I'm going crazy.

I am going crazy.

I kick the punching bag so hard that it falls off and slams onto the floor.

I stare down at it, my chest rising up and down rapidly. My vision blurs and I close my eyes. A headache forms and I press a hand to my forehead.

I look around, constantly blinking. My eyes meet the camera and I curse under my breath. I can't show weakness. I can't. And now they've got proof that I have.

Yavok loudly laughs behind me. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" He exclaims, patting my shoulder.

Dr Richards runs into the room. "Sir she shouldn't have been about to do that. She's been overworked. She could—"

Then I faint.

✮ ✮ ✮

I stare at The Fifteen. All of them are here. All fifteen of them.

Igor. Anton. Pavi. Andrei. Ilya. Timur. Yury. Taras. Oleg. Marat. Boris. Serge. Leonid. Kirill. Rurik.

Each one of them has their own horrifying stories about them.

Igor once ate a man's heart because apparently, the man looked at him the wrong way.

Anton kills his victims by trying them up and leaving them like that for weeks, letting them die in their own time.

Pavi shoots his victims and then rips their bodies apart. If it's a woman he does the most horrifying things to the woman's dead body.

I heard that Andrei and Ilya are getting people's heads, they don't even need to do the killing. They drive someone so crazy that they end up killing themselves.

Timur and Taras work as a team when it comes to killing. Taras hangs their victims and Timur sets them on fire.

Yury kills someone by electrocuting someone. And it's not just straight away. He does it and then stops. Does it again and stops. And he keeps doing that till they die. The only time he doesn't stop electrifying his targets is when they are dead.

Oleg kills people by using poison. He makes the poison himself. The second you are injected with it with the poison you have a minute left to live.

Marat chokes his victims then beats and then stabs them with various weapons. So does Boris.

Serge and Kirll both drown people in gasoline and then skin them alive then burn their bodies.

Leonid makes his targets drink melted steel or gold if he is feeling "fancy". He also makes them suffocate themselves with their own hands.

Rurik only kills women. Just women. He does it in the most horrifying ways that make me fear him more than I fear Yavok and his son.

"Now don't go easy on her," Yavok shouts on the sidelines of the boxing ring.

I get in my stance when Igor Ilya and Serge slowly move toward me.

I've done this a million times and I always lose. They are fifteen of them, I can't take all of them at once. Especially with no weapons. I haven't finished my training yet.