"Okay, I'm sorry for not seeing where I was going. We'll get going now," he said coldly and grabbed his partner's hand before Taehyung could properly shake hands with him. "Let's go, honey."

The couple were off before any of them could even understand what was happening. 

"What was that?" Jimin mumbled. 

Taehyung sighed, his mind still full of the man's scarred hand. He looked down at his clear palm and pouted. He felt bad for the man. He couldn't imagine the amount of pain he would have endured when he got that scar. 

A veiny hand blocked his view of his palm and grabbed it. He looked up at the owner of the veiny hand and gave him a small smile. "Let's go," he said to him and Jimin and Jeongyeon. 

"Are you alright, Taehyung-nim?" Jeongguk asked, ignoring his words. 

Taehyung shook his head and smiled a lot more brightly, finally getting the man's hand out of his mind. "I'm okay, let's go," he said and dragged Jeongguk towards the next ride. "Also," he frowned at Jeongguk, "it's been months now! Stop with that nim-shit! Call me by my name!!"

"Sure," Jeongguk said. 

"I don't believe you! You always say 'sure', but you never actually do."  

"Let's see," Jeongguk said and walked away, forgetting that their hands were connected and that it would result in Taehyung stumbling behind him. 

"That's not fair!!" Taehyung whined once he steadied himself and held Jeongguk's hand a little more intimately. All of them had masks and glasses and caps, after all. They had no fear at the moment. 

"Everything is fair. Now keep quiet and follow me," Jeongguk said and dragged Taehyung to the next ride - the roller coaster - with Jimin and Jeongyeon snorting and following right behind them. 

"Buy the trickets," Jeongguk commanded when they reached the coaster and stood back with his hands held behind his back. 

Taehyung wondered if Jeongguk knew that that posture right there was what caused him a heartattack all the time. 

His chest puffed up naturally, completing the prince aura around him so perfectly that it made Taehyung want to sit him down on his couch and fan him from the side while enjoying the view of the little drop of sweat that ran down the side of his face.

"TAEHYUNG-NIM!!" Jeongguk's yell brought him out of his little fantasy. "The tricket," he reminded him, making him chuckle. He decided not to correct the prince. He had learned so much so fast after coming to this century, Taehyung couldn't help but be proud of his progress and ignore the little mistakes for his own benefit. 

"Uh, sorry," he mumbled and turned around to buy the tickets for the ride. 

"Why only three?" Jeongguk asked, though he already knew the answer. 

"Because I'm not going. You enjoy up there and meet me down here," Taehyung said. 

"Nothing doing. You are coming with me," he said and without warning, inserted his hand into Taehyung's back pocket to grab his wallet. "Another tricket, please," he said to the man in-charge of tickets. 

After acquiring the ticket, he turned around proudly, only to screech to a stop and frown at Taehyung, who stood frozen and shocked. 

"Are you alright, Taehyung-nim?" he shook Taehyung by his shoulder.

"Huh?" Taehyung's eyeballs finally moved and he looked at Jeongguk, wondering if the prince realized that he had just unintentionally groped Taehyung's ass. 

"Uh, yeah, I'm okay," he said and let it go, not wanting to make a scene about it. He silently removed his cap, mask and glasses right before his turn. It was a security measure to make sure they didn't fall off when the roller coaster went upside down.

His fingers trembled as he got into his seat. He strictly kept his gaze fixed on his lap, deciding to shut his eyes tight when it became too much for him. 

"Taehyung-nim..." 

Taehyung sighed. "Taehyung," he said. 

"Taehyung-nim."

"Taehyung," he insisted.

"Taehyung-ni-"

"Taehyu-"

Jeongguk's face was suddenly right in front of him with almost a finger's gap between their noses. Taehyung jerked backwards but there was no place to move, so he ended up having to go lazy-eyed to meet Jeongguk's cold fiery eyes. 

"Wh-"

"Shh!!" Jeongguk placed his finger on Taehyung's lips and moved his face closer. Their noses almost touched each other as he opened his mouth. 

"I shall only call you by your name the day you become mine."

"Wha-"

Jeongguk gave him no chance to question his words. He got back to his seat and grabbed Taehyung's hand just in time for the safety harnesses to close on each of them. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked. 

Taehyung couldn't answer. He was still stuck on what Jeongguk just whispered with his lips hovering right over Taehyung's lips. So he just nodded absently. 

"Then look right into my eyes the entire ride. You wouldn't even know it ended."

It's okay if you don't get the little reference in this chapter regarding those two people taekook bumped into

It's okay if you don't get the little reference in this chapter regarding those two people taekook bumped into. It's not related to the plot in any way.