" Varvatos Vex's Family remains unavenged. " He looked at the teens before looking at their parents.

" Your parents would not authorize the Phalanx to pursue the Zeron's across the galaxy. " Aja looked down at the ground.

" They thought it best to fortify the planetary defences instead. " Varvatos eyed King Fialkov's figure who looked at his.

" We cannot wait for them to find you. " Varvatos walked towards the teens who went closer to the Holographic figures of Varvatos and King Fialkov.

The Hologram then dissapated with them back to the Cockpit of the Mother Ship. " We need to take the fight to them. " Varvatos suggested.

" I'm sorry, Varvatos, about all of this, " Y/n placed a hand on Varvatos's arm who looked at her before looking at Krel.

" But at this point, we don't even know where the Zeron's are. " Krel pointed out. Luug who was with them sniffed the thing and whines before biting it and carrying it with him. He barked and jumped off the platform, going to the tech gate waiting for it to be opened.

" Luug. He picked up their scent. " Y/n exclaimed as Luug places the thing down and sniff it once more.

" He can take us. Let's go. " Aja looked at Varvatos, Determined to take the Zeron's down wherever they are. She looked at Krel and Y/n before running towards Varvatos.

" Hold! " Varvatos used his arm to stop the three teens who were surprised at his actions.

" Varvatos will protect the throne, as that is his sworn duty. " He turned to them, eyeing them one by one. Aja frowned at his words. She wants to help.

Varvatos placed a hand on Krel and Aja's shoulders, Y/n was in Between the two siblings. " And he will see that justice is served for his family. " He eyed the three one by one before walking away.

" Varvatos is in charge, and Varvatos is in no danger. " He said, loud enough for them to hear. But those words aren't gonna stop them.

He walked towards the tech gate and stepped out with Luug who barked. " You three, stay here. " He said before turning to Luug.

The three stared at him. " Are we going after him? " Krel pointed as he looked at Aja and Y/n.

" Is that even a question? " Y/n rested two of her hands on her hips while she crosses the other two.

Aja turned to the tech gate with her hands turning into fists. " Oh, most definitely. " She confirmed Krel's question.

•••

( Somewhere in the alley's of Arcadia. )

Luug sniffed the way with Varvatos following him from behind. Varvatos leaned down to praise the pet to give him motivation and not give up.

" Good boy, Luug. Lead Varvatos to his quarry. " He said Lowly before looking around the area with his guard up.

A cat screeched at Luug who ran after it only to get stopped by Varvatos and make him continue his searching again.

The three teens appeared right behind from a building, peaking their head out before following Varvatos. " For a warrior his senses aren't really that good. " The three teens chuckled quietly even Y/n chuckled at her own comment. They looked around, finding Varvatos seeing that he turned left.

Finally arriving at some place, Luug sniffed the ground after going through a bush, Varvatos followed, looking around with his guard up. He stepped in the area quietly as he turns from left to right.

The three teens followed him, hiding behind the Bush he just stepped through. They all looked at each other before turning to the Place where Luug led all of them. If was full of abandoned or broken cars.

4 Below. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें